Pwd 1184 badd bloood

She cooked him.......and no that wasn't a fat joke.

@My Spot the JCP show is from February 1st, 1987, I swear I wanted to say it was from Feb '87 but I chickened out and just said early '87, I got no grapefruits
The main event was Flair vs Windham for the NWA strap but apparently they cant find tape of that match so its not being included on Sunday

Why hasn't Danhausen been on AEW television?

dep5ugj-2e96eeac-3b2c-43ef-a130-d9c86b4a09dd.gif

@RollSonnenRoll I just realized tomorrow is the big day!
Whats the plan, dog, whats on the itinerary, hows that menu looking!
Loading the truck now! I want to be ready to go and on the road by 10 am!

It's going to be a little bit of a personal day for me if I can shoot with you here. First off, it's Papa Roll's anniversary. He went home to the Lord on September 28th almost 20 years ago. He was pretty sick when we did a campus visit and it was the only time he ever went to Tuscaloosa but he was instrumental in telling me that Alabama was where I needed to be. When I decided that's where I'd go, he immediately joined Tide Pride and signed up for the season tickets. So I like to think every game I go to is his last little gift to me.

Secondly, the 64' championship team is being honored before the game. That can only mean one thing, Joe "motherfucking" Namath will surely be in the building! That was my grandma's favorite player of all time. She didn't go to Bama but she absolutely loved her Tide and it's where I got it from. I'm not much of a memorabilia guy but she gave me a signed Namath helmet for Christmas one year and I have it prominently in my office. It means more to me that it's from her than that it's signed by Broadway Joe. So I'll be thinking about them both a lot tomorrow. At least till kickoff when I turn into a raging psychopath for 3 hours <lmao>

Back