Pwd 1184 badd bloood

460804689-993570172569191-6944522833042951847-n.jpg

And pay for two nights?! Absolutely not lol He gets dropped off as I leave

Does he know that he's going to the dog hotel when he sees you packing up the truck?
Can you sense it by the way he acts?

Roxie definitely knows the difference when she sees me putting on my walking clothes or when she sees me getting ready to go out without her

Does he know that he's going to the dog hotel when he sees you packing up the truck?
Can you sense it by the way he acts?

Roxie definitely knows the difference when she sees me putting on my walking clothes or when she sees me getting ready to go out without her
He does if I pack a bag. He doesn't mind it though. The people there all remember him(he's hard to forget) so he gets greeted when we walk in and gets all excited. He does the little tippy-tap anxious feet just waiting for them to come get him at the door and take him to the back. Soon as they grab his leash from me, he's like "K, bye!" and trots off <lmao>

He does if I pack a bag. He doesn't mind it though. The people there all remember him(he's hard to forget) so he gets greeted when we walk in and gets all excited. He does the little tippy-tap anxious feet just waiting for them to come get him at the door and take him to the back. Soon as they grab his leash from me, he's like "K, bye!" and trots off <lmao>

Is there usually lots of other dogs there?

Is there usually lots of other dogs there?
Yeah it's usually pretty packed. Looks to be about 10-15 other dogs in his "weight class" whenever they send me pics of the group play sessions. I used to take him to this one place that had live cams so you could go to their site and watch them play. I loved that but I didn't like their overall facility. It just wasn't a lot of room for the dogs. I wish this place did that

Yeah it's usually pretty packed. Looks to be about 10-15 other dogs in his "weight class" whenever they send me pics of the group play sessions. I used to take him to this one place that had live cams so you could go to their site and watch them play. I loved that but I didn't like their overall facility. It just wasn't a lot of room for the dogs. I wish this place did that

I wish they did it too, I would so watch those cams!

Wouldnt mind seeing some of them play pics either if Im being honest

@RollSonnenRoll I have a bit of a story for you, I wasnt gonna talk about it in here but your memories made me want to share

I never had much of a relationship with my dad, probably saw him 5 times in the past 30 years, he's been living in Mexico for awhile now but back in July he found out he had cancer so he came back to America for medical treatment

I started going to visit him, first just out of a sense of duty, but something happened at that first visit that made him break down crying and apologize to me for the dad he had been and what he hadnt been

So I kept going back to visit him and connect with him a bit, I was really enjoying spending time with him

Well he died on Monday morning at 2 am, I knew he was in bad shape but I thought we had more time

I never knew my little sister but we connected a bit since she was the one taking care of him and I knew my little brother a little bit but not much

I took them out to dinner a couple nights ago cause my brother came down from Oregon because of this

At the dinner, my sister told me that a few hours after our dad died, she found out she was pregnant

Aint that so freaking beautiful

What an amazing twist of events this universe set upon us

Took this picture at dinner, the only picture we've ever taken together

461296834-8616914458360398-8353631212929507925-n.jpg

I'm glad you got to kind of work things out at the end. Glad your dad apologized too. My dad is a real motherfucker. Don't hate him, but I don't want to see his ass. I'd probably see him on his deathbed, though. To make him feel better.

Bullshit!
That sleazy paint bitch dont deserve to go over!
They don't even know how to book right! Unless the new champ cuts a heel promo.
"About the paint being thrown on you.... I meant every damn but of it! CAUSE YOU ARE one lousy bitch!"

For a shoot though, that was an awesome fight and I'm glad I watched it. Those women beat the hell out of each other. Swangin' and bangin' Joe!

I'm glad you got to kind of works things out at the end. Glad your dad apologized too. My dad is a real motherfucker. Don't hate him, but I don't want to see his ass. I'd probably see him on his deathbed, though. To make him feel better.

He didnt say anything to me for the first couple hours I was there, he was talking to other people and I was fine with that, we didnt have bad or good, we just had zero relationship
So I was like cool, I came and did my duty so my conscience is clear but this is it, Im gonna leave and be done, the room cleared out before I said goodbye so it was just me, him and my sister and thats when he broke down and got emotional which touched me so I decided to go back again

I just really love the beautiful twist of my sister finding out she's pregnant right at that moment, thats not a coincidence, makes me mist up

I was ribbing her that she's gonna staring down at a cranky ass tiny little bald headed old man in a year from now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adventureseeker64
Back