PWD 1183: *Mudvayne Opens for Fall*

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1712411677013-png.1038037

Rules
1. Mudvayne opens the show
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
307098713_627198275438958_8532732977101133401_n.jpg

459246658_122168097836167756_4827442132668452283_n.jpg

n7tnuafaq9l91.gif

the-walk-si-swimsuit-december-30th-2023-v0-w6w6xtypeh9c1.gif

GXimg4ZXAAA1M4l.jpg

Theme

Please and thank you @Kowboy On Sherdog @Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER

World Class is in December '82 on the stream, theyre doing a fan write in contest to pick the special referee for the legendary Christmas night cage match between Kerry Von Erich vs Ric Flair for the NWA World Title

World Class is in December '82 on the stream, theyre doing a fan write in contest to pick the special referee for the legendary Christmas night cage match between Kerry Von Erich vs Ric Flair for the NWA World Title

If I would've been there, they would have gotten my letter and known not to trust that damn Michael Hayes! So much bloodshed could have been avoided.

images

images

Tha was a great debate style promo between Fritz and Ric Flair arguing back and forth over Flair putting a bounty on Kerry's head

Tha was a great debate style promo between Fritz and Ric Flair arguing back and forth over Flair putting a bounty on Kerry's head
Pretty sure I used that one to show my sister who Fritz was and what a terrifying presence he had. That really wasn't explored enough in the movie. It wasn't just Mikey. All those boys were terrified of him

td2mj5wrk7pd1.jpeg

Why do people make Batman films if they don't like the Batman source material? WHY
I'm guessing director's take these superhero IP's because it's the only work in town and they force their ideas for movies they want to make.

Ozz Cobb sounds like a shifty drill rapper name tho.

Pretty sure I used that one to show my sister who Fritz was and what a terrifying presence he had. That really wasn't explored enough in the movie. It wasn't just Mikey. All those boys were terrified of him

I wonder if that's the promo that that goof actor watched before he ruined Flair's pristine legacy with that horrible impersonation cause this debate promo was definitely a different version of Flair than the two were used to seeing from that era, the professional Nick Bockwinkel-esque traveling champion promo or the JCP limousine ridin jet flyin son of a gun

I wonder if that's the promo that that goof actor watched before he ruined Flair's pristine legacy with that horrible impersonation cause this debate promo was definitely a different version of Flair than the two were used to seeing from that era, the professional Nick Bockwinkel-esque traveling champion promo or the JCP limousine ridin jet flyin son of a gun

Was it this one?

Man, these young people need to work on their promos. Some kid knocked on the door ik the middle of my workout trying to sell me solar. I usually don't even answer the door when I'm working out but i did. I open the door and dude was just staring off into the sky for like 2 seconds. I had to say something to get his attention lol. Then he's just really monotone and stoner like while he's talking. I told him I wasn't interested right away so he wouldn't waste his time but he kept going. I can be a spacey muthafucka myself but I also ain't no door to door salesman.

Man, these young people need to work on their promos. Some kid knocked on the door ik the middle of my workout trying to sell me solar. I usually don't even answer the door when I'm working out but i did. I open the door and dude was just staring off into the sky for like 2 seconds. I had to say something to get his attention lol. Then he's just really monotone and stoner like while he's talking. I told him I wasn't interested right away so he wouldn't waste his time but he kept going. I can be a spacey muthafucka myself but I also ain't no door to door salesman.
Well he probably wasn’t expecting 248 lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal to answer the door!

Back