PWD 1172: Out of Retirement

Which of these on the 4th of July?

• Hot Dogs

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Hamburgers

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
American Starship wore long pants so I think that mighta been in the AWA, though

v93tfqn670641.webp

I think me and our great pal @RollSonnenRoll should reform American Starship, Pete. What do you think?

It's fun going through cagematch sometimes and looking at the early days of legends. Seeing Shawn Michaels only 3 months in the business and less than 20 matches into his career doing two different squash jobs on the same WCCW show tapings to One Man Gang and Billy Jack Haynes.

Shawn still got some flippy shit in in his one minute squash <lmao>

I like watching a rookie Rick Rood in Mid South against the Road Warriors in 1983, he is so green and terrible as he gets tossed around the ring lol

And just so theres no confusion later on, when I said the new American Starship tag team of @Stargazer Rex & @RollSonnenRoll would put butts in seats, I was being sincere, it would absolutely put butts in seats, I wasnt being snarky and facetious like Tony Schiavone was so many years ago

Just had to clear that up cause I dont want any of these stalking ass weirdos that are obsessed with us in here to think I was dissing my boys

We tight like peanut butter and jelly... and bread

And just so theres no confusion later on, when I said the new American Starship tag team of @Stargazer Rex & @RollSonnenRoll would put butts in seats, I was being sincere, it would absolutely put butts in seats, I wasnt being snarky and facetious like Tony Schiavone was so many years ago

Just had to clear that up cause I dont want any of these stalking ass weirdos that are obsessed with us in here to think I was dissing my boys

What ya gotta say now stalking ass little weirdos?! What? Not used to a tight knit group of brothers? Sad!

We've talked about it many times but the Rex n' Roll dynamic would be money. Every one thinks because I've got the southern charm silver tongue and smaller size that I'll be the talker and he the big heater silent killer. The twist is he can talk too! And his well versed dimensional knowledge is what keeps me from flying off the rails!

"Remember your stoicism, Roll...."

e13d5c9dd7cc380fd7830322636cf858c93b9196.gif

We've talked about it many times but the Rex n' Roll dynamic would be money. Every one thinks because I've got the southern charm silver tongue and smaller size that I'll be the talker and he the big heater silent killer. The twist is he can talk too! And his well versed dimensional knowledge is what keeps me from flying off the rails!

"Remember your stoicism, Roll...."

e13d5c9dd7cc380fd7830322636cf858c93b9196.gif

When they think they got the answers - we change the questions!

Back