• Hot Dogs

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Hamburgers

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Young Ole Pete a fan of Tony Atlas?

I liked him when he was in WWF in 1984 as Mr USA teaming with Hogan and Andre against Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy, but when he showed up in Fritz's territory literally wearing Superman pajamas, ehhhh, lets just say the shine wore off the rose a bit lol

atlablcksuperman.jpg

Shoulda stopped by Pittsburg before he mobbed out to Merced...

Jus sayin

Passed through Dublin yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised to see a brick and mortar Caspers. My mom used to take me there when I was little, loved those dogs, Pete. Still do. She was always really nice when she was blitzed on meth lmao. If she was sober no way she would have took me there. We'd be using those food stamps, baby! <lmao>

I liked him when he was in WWF in 1984 as Mr USA teaming with Hogan and Andre against Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy, but when he showed up in Fritz's territory literally wearing Superman pajamas, ehhhh, lets just say the shine wore off the rose a bit lol

atlablcksuperman.jpg
That look ain't it, jack lol

Passed through Dublin yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised to see a brick and mortar Caspers. My mom used to take me there when I was little, loved those dogs, Pete. Still do. She was always really nice when she was blitzed on meth lmao. If she was sober no way she would have took me there. We'd be using those food stamps, baby! <lmao>

Theres one in Pleasant Hill also, never been there, though

Theres one in Pleasant Hill also, never been there, though
They probably aren't anything special. They have a special place in my heart from the nostalgia of it all and my mom being nice while we were there. Man. I really wish she could have got it together and hulked out of her addiction, Pete. Not everyone makes it unfortunately.

They probably aren't anything special. They have a special place in my heart from the nostalgia of it all and my mom being nice while we were there. Man. I really wish she could have got it together and hulked out of her addiction, Pete. Not everyone makes it unfortunately.

The fact that theyre special to you makes them special to me and thats a shoot, I bet theyre freaking delicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back