• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 1171: Cool For The Summer

Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Do you think she would enjoy that more than she enjoyed getting molested by Junior, I dont know...

IMG-20231029-173150904-HDR-2.jpg

Junior got more hos than Jim Duggan!

Spirits won't do shit for fighting shamans confirmed.

Styx and Foreigner were doing a concert out here at my beloved outdoor pavilion tonight but they had a huge power outage in the area cause PG&E sucks and the concert got cancelled after 9,500 people had already filled the stadium and were setting there for hours waiting for the show to start

Wow, that freaking sucks for all those poor folks

Even worse, since all the power was out and they couldnt make any announcements, they had to spread the word of the cancellation person to person, leaving everyone even more confused

How the heck is a venue that large not required to have back up generators for just such an emergency

I guess cause its wide open outdoors and they dont have to worry about people being trapped inside, the rules are different, or maybe the rules arent different and they bout to get hit with the biggest fine of their lives

And since its a card only venue, I bet people couldnt even buy beers while they waited!

This is the Crumbl disaster all over again!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
That sucks, Pete. Especially the person-to-person notification. Many years ago, during the second rain delay/tornado warning of a Yankees game, one of the ushers came by our group and told us that, "They're going to call the game. Official announcement in ten minutes over the PA. Letting you know ahead of time." Thanked the dude, got up, and got moving.

Not one second after we crossed the plane of Ruth's House, the gray blanket that had been hovering over the Bronx all weekend parted and it turned into the most beautiful summer day.

No re-entry.

We took the ferry from Jersey.

Had to watch the rest of the (very slow) game from a bar, waiting to hop on that boat and take the damn near two hour no-wake-zone schlep back home.

I ain't trust anybody now.

That sucks, Pete. Especially the person-to-person notification. Many years ago, during the second rain delay/tornado warning of a Yankees game, one of the ushers came by our group and told us that, "They're going to call the game. Official announcement in ten minutes over the PA. Letting you know ahead of time." Thanked the dude, got up, and got moving.

Not one second after we crossed the plane of Ruth's House, the gray blanket that had been hovering over the Bronx all weekend parted and it turned into the most beautiful summer day.

No re-entry.

We took the ferry from Jersey.

Had to watch the rest of the (very slow) game from a bar, waiting to hop on that boat and take the damn near two hour no-wake-zone schlep back home.

I ain't trust anybody now.

He played you like a fiddle and I dont care for it one bit!
But why, who stood to gain...

I was looking over the pavilions social media this morning and they never even made an announcement or responded to the dozens and dozens of people that were posting on their page looking for information as they sat there baking in the hot sun
What a shit operation that is

Mance Warner started digging through some woman's purse during the GCW show at world famous Gilley's in Dallas last night. Brett Lauderdale really has to start paying these guys, especially his World Champion!

The game shop I go to is ending their reward progam, meaning I've had to use up all of my points before the end of next month.

I've basically been forced to take over £400 worth of free stuff.

Back