Who's having a better #HotGirlSummer?

• Mariah May

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tiffany Stratton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This clown cant finish a race to save his life!

The season of hot Nascar booking continues

Briscoe had it all put together for another podium finish, maybe even a win! But he flew too close to the sun and ran outta gas

They announced the winners for the best fair treats this year, these 4 has me piqued, does you guys triple dog dare me to try them all when I go back on Saturday!?!?
And a Dole Whip!!

That Sandia Pop looks legit, sandia is watermelon and its gonna be over 100 degrees on Saturday, that might provide just the cool refreshing relief I'm in the mood for

@moonwolf

Fasir-Winners.jpg

I'm trying to pump myself up to wear short pants out of the house on Saturday but I dont think Im finna have the grapefruits to do it
Man aint posed to wear jammies in public, even if it will provide so much sweet relief

They announced the winners for the best fair treats this year, these 4 has me piqued, does you guys triple dog dare me to try them all when I go back on Saturday!?!?
And a Dole Whip!!

That Sandia Pop looks legit, sandia is watermelon and its gonna be over 100 degrees on Saturday, that might provide just the cool refreshing relief I'm in the mood for

@moonwolf

Fasir-Winners.jpg

all of em pete!
plus the dole wfhip!

sandia pop looks super good

Gonna keep my eyes open for another delicious snack to bring home for Roxie also, she loved the massive smoked turkey leg I got for her last time but I'm gonna scope around see if they have something even more humongous and meaty for her this time

Although that may not exist cause them turkey legs was enormous

bVNxWV.gif
Sometimes I miss the senile out of touch Vince McMahon days

As an avid horror fan, it takes a bit to shake me up but I finally watched Nope. Overall, I didn’t really like it but the Gordy’s House and Jupe’s western show scenes have been living in my head for days. That’s good horror shit, pal!

As an avid horror fan, it takes a bit to shake me up but I finally watched Nope. Overall, I didn’t really like it but the Gordy’s House and Jupe’s western show scenes have been living in my head for days. That’s good horror shit, pal!

I still dont understand the point of the monkey murder scene, it was brutal and shocking but it led to nothing later in the film so why the heck was it in there!

Whatevs

My favorite part was when the little aliens appeared in the garage, thought we were finally gonna get rockin and rollin for a minute but then it was just another letdown, like the whole rest of that shit show!

I still dont understand the point of the monkey murder scene, it was brutal and shocking but it led to nothing later in the film so why the heck was it in there!

Whatevs

My favorite part was when the little aliens appeared in the garage, thought we were finally gonna get rockin and rollin for a minute but then it was just another letdown, like the whole rest of that shit show!
It was what led Jupe to believe that he was “chosen” since Gordy didn’t hurt him. That’s why he thought he could control the alien. He thought he had some special bond with nature. It was also just a smaller metaphor for the plot in general that exploitation leads to disaster and it showed that even after all he had been though Jupe leaned nothing

It wasn’t even the rampage as much as the build up to it. Even though you don’t see him, you can hear the chimp getting more and more agitated and the actors get more visibly nervous and afraid

(Dole) WHIP HIM LIKE A DOG

Someone made the connection this morning that the Hawk Tuah girl is from the Welch Family of Tennessee :oops:

As in the Fuller-Welch Family of Tennessee :oops:

As in Ron & Robert Fuller of Tennessee :oops:

As in Colonel Robert Parker And The Stud Stable :oops:

MV5-BYz-Ni-Mzk0-YTct-NDBl-YS00-Yz-Rl-LTkx-Zm-Yt-ZTYx-MTVl-M2-I0-Mjgx-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTA2-Nj-Y2-Nz-Q0-V1.jpg

Not enough spit in all of Tennessee for this ole quarter horse :oops:

Brl3-Hey-Ig-AEnh-Vx.jpg

Someone made the connection this morning that the Hawk Tuah girl is from the Welch Family of Tennessee :oops:

As in the Fuller-Welch Family of Tennessee :oops:

As in Ron & Robert Fuller of Tennessee :oops:

As in Colonel Robert Parker And The Stud Stable :oops:

MV5-BYz-Ni-Mzk0-YTct-NDBl-YS00-Yz-Rl-LTkx-Zm-Yt-ZTYx-MTVl-M2-I0-Mjgx-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MTA2-Nj-Y2-Nz-Q0-V1.jpg

Not enough spit in all of Tennessee for this ole quarter horse :oops:

Brl3-Hey-Ig-AEnh-Vx.jpg
Sometimes life just ain't fair.

<34>

@Pliny Pete I bet that's the real reason TGBL fired him. Jealously caused him to revert to his tribal roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back