• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1160: The Triple H Era has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete Guess my brother wasn't in it. Maybe we went another time and he was in it.

But this is when the world had a little more class. Back in the early 90s when you could ride a killer whale with your parents high on drugs and not have a care in the world! Look at the whale smiling. He was having a good time too!

YwsAvE2.jpg

@Pliny Pete Guess my brother wasn't in it. Maybe we went another time and he was in it.

But this is when the world had a little more class. Back in the early 90s when you could ride a killer whale with your parents high on drugs and not have a care in the world! Look at the whale smiling. He was having a good time too!

YwsAvE2.jpg
His pose makes this pic 1000x better!

YwsAvE2.jpg

That is freaking adorable and that's a shoot, look at the pure joy on your face, I love it!!

Pops took his hair cut seriously, you could set your watch to that bad boy

Look at the mic work, she’d be perfect for NXT.

That is freaking adorable and that's a shoot, look at the pure joy on your face, I love it!!

lol looking at that pic stirred up some emotions. What's neat is I feel like that little kid again at 37. I lost it for a long time. That little boy was always day dreaming with his head in the clouds. I could imagine anything and I felt I could do anything then I would try to do it. I let the world try to take that from me. Kind of funny how some journeys take you back where you started.

lol looking at that pic stirred up some emotions. What's neat is I feel like that little kid again at 37. I lost it for a long time. That little boy was always day dreaming with his head in the clouds. I could imagine anything and I felt I could do anything then I would try to do it. I let the world try to take that from me. Kind of funny how some journeys take you back where you started.

I'm glad you got it back, I think most people never do

I'm glad you got it back, I think most people never do

Yeah, I think you are right. I've had a serious of unusual circumstances in my adult that allowed it to come back. It feels like a blessing and maybe even somekind of divine plan. Now I need to do something with it. And I think I am going to. Action must be taken.

My sister lives there now. Easy drive and just met her for dinner there on Friday. It's a cool little town.
I hope she doesn't live anywhere near Brainerd.
There's a badass burger joint in East Ridge called Armando's. It's pretty close to the exit off 75.
And I think the aquarium there is better than the one in Atlanta.

I hope she doesn't live anywhere near Brainerd.
There's a badass burger joint in East Ridge called Armando's. It's pretty close to the exit off 75.
And I think the aquarium there is better than the one in Atlanta.
The restaurant was right next to the aquarium. They were having a prom there. Young love was all over the place. @Pliny Pete would've loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back