• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GFLEkEMWgAExZbW

Mahomes showed up to my promotion looking like that, I’d fire him on the spot

I never watched that one but I did used to like a different sitcom called The Middle which I think was a pretty blatant Malcolm rip off, it was good though, Raymond's wife played in it
I loved the middle too. Sue Sue Heck!

We had record high temps for January the past few days and it was glorious, soaked up so much sweet rays!
Now we got a huge storm coming in today thats gonna last several days with the entire Bay Area under flood warning, water dont get here til this afternoon but the wind is already roaring
We'll see how this all plays out...

We had record high temps for January the past few days and it was glorious, soaked up so much sweet rays!
Now we got a huge storm coming in today thats gonna last several days with the entire Bay Area under flood warning, water dont get here til this afternoon but the wind is already roaring
We'll see how this all plays out...
Do you have your new baby yet?

So theres a huge storm a-brewing and it just happens to be National Hot Chocolate Day, thats some next level marketing right there

424775715_10232163382337388_4469096613378831806_n.jpg

Just put down Foxy Roxie's indoor and outdoor water buckets and put her bed down inside and put fresh clean padding down in her dog house outside and now im boiling a couple boneless, skinless chicken breasts so she'll have some nice broth and clean protein to help her recover from surgery

df60frn-e6798570-46af-491a-8c5f-d2ce704b94c8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back