• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1146: The 2024 Women's Royal Rumble Match Was ___________

Should pro wrestling / sports entertainment promotions get rid of these post ppv press conferences?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to get out of the house, I was going stir crazy.

So now I'm about to watch Aquaman. Pray for me.

Had to get out of the house, I was going stir crazy.

So now I'm about to watch Aquaman. Pray for me.

I enjoyed that movie very much, Bat, I think youre in for a treat!

If Migration is playing there you should stay and watch that also

That Lucha promotion I went to a couple years back that only had like 12 people in the building is having another show next weekend, I wonder if Sexy Star 2's surgically enhanced cakes will pop the house

Imagine the loud ass SLAP! THUD! you'd get echoing through a completely empty gymnasium as Aerostar falls from the sky

422920203_812859940853248_5737423199747985687_n.jpg

It says Big Juicy is working the show, hope that means he's all healed up from his 5 week hospital stay

Last edited:
Double big macs are back BAYBAY!

@RollSonnenRoll @My Spot is yall ready to road trip?

gassouth.webp

<{MingNope}>

I'm not ready to say no. Let's see who's booked.
Gas South is still too big for AEW. They should run GT's arena instead.

@RollSonnenRoll My dad was going through some old shit and found a Treasure Ship menu hat.

382008521019-3_grande.jpg

<DCWhoa>
I can still taste the sourdough rolls they had. TS and Pompano's both being gone is still devitasting to me. My two favorite places to eat in PCB. If Angelo's ever closes then I might never go back!

I can still taste the sourdough rolls they had. TS and Pompano's both being gone is still devitasting to me. My two favorite places to eat in PCB. If Angelo's ever closes then I might never go back!
Fuck, Pompano's is gone too?
Angelo's is still around but are closed in Dec/Jan/Feb.

Fuck, Pompano's is gone too?
Angelo's is still around but are closed in Dec/Jan/Feb.
Yeah the people who owned it sold out a few years ago. Last I was there, nothings taken over still and it’s just an empty building. That little pond next to it is completely overgrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back