• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody needs ole Pete, I'll be someplace much more wholesome for the rest of the day, you people are freaking weirdos
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.png

I do wonder if now Endeavour attempts to take the other 49% of WWE and just clean house completely.

I can't get over Vince cos playing as brock and having dildos named after the wrestlers.

I wonder if he queued up their theme music on his phone.

"Look out here comes the cock bottom!"

Bix is retarded still. Paul will just say he can't answer anything about it and move on. And how could this feasibly kill the WWE?
Neckbeard gonna neckbeard. This woman is getting a new settlement with another digit in front of the comma.

"If Vince puts the decimal point in the right place."

--Book of The Body
hq720.jpg

Wall Street Journal are scummy as all fuck, but the timing of this has been impeccable.

The day after WWE sign a massive deal with Netflix, and the Rock is added to the board, and two days before their number 2 show of the year. They're scumbags, but they're smart.

You know something, on a more positive note.

Anyone else see Kevin James' new special on Amazon?

I can't get over Vince cos playing as brock and having dildos named after the wrestlers.

I wonder if he queued up their theme music on his phone.

"Look out here comes the cock bottom!"
I think I believe her because there's no way someone would say this kinda shit public if it wasn't true lmao it's too ridiculous

Wall Street Journal are scummy as all fuck, but the timing of this has been impeccable.

The day after WWE sign a massive deal with Netflix, and the Rock is added to the board, and two days before their number 2 show of the year. They're scumbags, but they're smart.

Ari and TKO know what there doing man

And throw coffee at Eddie's feet

the fuck, I must've missed this episode from the Ruthless Aggression era, I don't remember Stephanie cutting a promo on Vince saying Vince sex trafficked her to his business associates when she was 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back