• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1144: Twin Galaxies Reinstates Every Billy Mitchell Record

Should Roman Reigns lose his championship at WrestleMania in Philadelphia?

• Yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • No

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll im about halfway through season 2 of Ted Lasso now. Since you were the only person who reacted to my status, I trust your taste. What's next for my binging? I had a couple others lined up, but I havent watched any television in like a decade (right when I met my wife, who "coincidentally" hates trying new things....) so throw out nearly anything and I'll watch it
Banshee
The Brothers Sun
Reacher
Archer
Leverage

Akeem really likeable in his shoots. So that makes them less entertaining than the bitter, hate filled vitriol you get from a lot of the boys.

Im not a fan of the bitter old man complainathons so I may have to check this one out
I dont care too much about the Akeem stuff but I was a fan of One Man Gang in World Class and the UWF, plus I'd love to hear about his early days as Crusher Broomfield in ICW(Randy Savage's family promotion in Kentucky) and Panama Gang in Florida so if he goes deep into his pre-WWF days then ole Pete will be happy as a clam

I been binge watching the MST3K channel on Roku the past few days, this morning they played a Jesse Ventura movie called Abraxas, Guardian Of The Universe that seems like a complete Terminator 2 rip off
Only problem is it came out before T2 so I guess that means Hulk Hogan aint the only iconic steroid freak that stole everything from poor Jesse...

WOW. I just found out the XFL and USFL are now one..

And Oakland still doesnt have a team

tenor.gif

Theres a lotta pro wrestling references on these old MST3K shows, not just in the Jesse Ventura movie, almost every show has at least one ring zing
So far this morning they've referenced Bobby Heenan, G.L.O.W., Iron Sheik and Dutch Savage, that one popped ole Pete, was not expecting to hear about the old Portland territory star from the 70's

Theres a lotta pro wrestling references on these old MST3K shows, not just in the Jesse Ventura movie, almost every show has at least one ring zing
So far this morning they've referenced Bobby Heenan, G.L.O.W., Iron Sheik and Dutch Savage, that one popped ole Pete, was not expecting to hear about the old Portland territory star from the 70's
MST3K was some amazing stuff back in the day. They tried to reboot it a while back, but it just wasn't the same.

MST3K was some amazing stuff back in the day. They tried to reboot it a while back, but it just wasn't the same.

Yea, I loved this show in the early 90's and its still great watching these old ones today, watching it back then is probably what made me appreciate old timey movies and those cheesy B movie sci fi flicks that I still enjoy to this day

The reboot brought back Joel but got rid of everyone else!
Patton Oswalt as Frank and Cro is voiced by a woman now, no thank you

God my dad and I used to watch it so much when we first got cable. It's too bad the first few seasons are forever lost because they only aired locally in Minneapolis and not on Comedy Central.

There was a pro wrestling movie from the 1950's on here the other day, I think it was from the 1st season of MST3k, it was quite salacious for the 50's and had one of the best movie quotes I ever heard

"He's the sorta guy that would change a girls evening stroll from a recreation to an occupation"

Dammit, I love that line so much

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

God my dad and I used to watch it so much when we first got cable. It's too bad the first few seasons are forever lost because they only aired locally in Minneapolis and not on Comedy Central.

They're around cause I seen a few of em, it was super low budget, even more than the Comedy Central version, everything looked like it was made outta cardboard and stuff, plus they had a different guy doing the voices and playing the assistant instead of Frank

There was a pro wrestling movie from the 1950's on here the other day, I think it was from the 1st season of MST3k, it was quite salacious for the 50's and had one of the best movie quotes I ever heard

"He's the sorta guy that would change a girls evening stroll from a recreation to an occupation"

Dammit, I love that line so much

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

Curly blonde was stacked up just like ol' Roll likes em!

"I can bus so many brothers up here you'll think we're filming a Tarzan movie!" <Lmaoo>

"I can bus so many brothers up here you'll think we're filming a Tarzan movie!" <Lmaoo>

Do you listen to John McAdams podcast?
I usually don't but I'm gonna give this one a shot, ole Pete loves him some nuts and bolts stories about the carny business, no doubt about it

Screenshot_20240120-112924.png

Do you listen to John McAdams podcast?
I usually don't but I'm gonna give this one a shot, ole Pete loves him some nuts and bolts stories about the carny business, no doubt about it

View attachment 1024724
I've tried to listen to it before but McAdams has a very annoying Boston accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back