Locked PWD 1132: Halloween Havoc Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

upload_2023-10-20_10-7-13-png.1007468

2b532-16039201834561-800.jpg

Rules
1. Break up Tony D and Stacks
2. Rehire Mandy
3. Beat Seth Rollins

Mascots
syfslx8c0tvb1.gif

(It's Lucy, trust me)

Persephanii-@persephanii-x-Isaiah-Mays-@i.mays-059021.jpg

her-latest-ig-update-nice-to-see-you-too-wendy-v0-2v9nxy320lsb1.jpg

m2-res_600p.mp4

communityIcon_ufgfeft8x4m81.jpg

Theme

Please and thank you @D.R.H. @PRIDEWASBETTER @KowboyMMA @Oku

Just got me a new cable box cause the last one was running like shit, they sent me a fancy pants new style remote too
I been admiring this thing for like 30 minutes, fucking old man dad joy lol

LA Knight is gonna try to dig deep against the Tribal Chief and he's gonna find out he doesn't have a big enough shovel.

This is Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns all over again for me!

<DCrying>

LA Knight is gonna try to dig deep against the Tribal Chief and he's gonna find out he doesn't have a big enough shovel.

This is Cody Rhodes vs Roman Reigns all over again for me!

<DCrying>

I have no doubt that The Tribal Chief is on the phone with his mentor and close personal friend Naitch about how to go 60 minutes, shine up a face and escape with his title/heat. It'll be a masterclass!

maxresdefault.jpg

I have no doubt that The Tribal Chief is on the phone with his mentor and close personal friend Naitch about how to go 60 minutes, shine up a face and escape with his title/heat. It'll be a masterclass!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yup. Roman Reigns will make another wrestler and put them on the track to main event level status and he's damm good at it! And I hope after the match LA Knight shakes Roman's hand and say, "thank you, Mr Reigns. Yeah!"

Yup. Roman Reigns will make another wrestler and put them on the track to main event level status and he's damm good at it! And I hope after the match LA Knight shakes Roman's hand and say, "thank you, Mr Reigns. Yeah!"
And checks his direct deposit for the biggest check he's ever seen in his life!

Just lost the VetTix lotteries for World Series tickets for both game 3 and game 4

I got cheated, I'm 100% sure the fix was in.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back