• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1125: Kickoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should make an action comedy movie about aliens invading America and Americans expending like 10 billion rounds of ammo within the first hour and the aliens being like "welp, we should've went to Europe first"

Just flat out no human casualties, just aliens getting fucked up by Americans and our guns. Then when the aliens think the worst is over just from the civilians the US military shows up <Lmaoo>

hurricane-america.gif

I'd watch the shit out of that. To take it further. just them getting punched has them going "Holy shit, why does that hurt so much?!"

Have it so that despite the aliens having ability to travel through space, it turns out Earth is the most advanced civilisation in the Universe.

Last edited:
CM Punk returned to Cage Fury commentary last night. The other commentator announce that he was back "With cause".

Punk also said "I have lot of time on my hands, for the next 2 months"

Last edited:
I'd watch the shit out of that. To take it further. just them getting punched has them going "Holy shit, why does that hurt so much?!"

Have it so that despite the aliens having ability to travel through space, it turns out Earth is the most advanced civilisation in the Universe.
Not Earth,
Just America.

F6D9r1ubIAAw2Jp

Someone did this as a mock up of what a potential Women's IC title could look like. This should have been what they used for the actual IC belt, this looks way better.

Watching the Impact channel, never seent Jodi Threat before and she ain’t bad at all.
There was this SAAAAALUUUUUUUT at the Toronto Collision tapings waiting in line behind me. She was one of the many annoying fans we encountered. I swear she was trying to get signed. Had a sign with her name on it, was dressed it what appeared to be her ring gear. She claimed to be trained by Jodi Threat. She was on the floor, front row I believe. Probably made it to camera, but was on her phone a lot when the matches were happening. She was definitely an attention seeker. Spoke at that obnoxious volume where it isnt yelling but you want everyone to hear what you're saying.

God damn, I had finally forgotten about all the nimrods at the show, and you brought it all back with that Jodi Threat comment

@moonwolf also, do you think I could 1v1 Michael Myers?

MichaelMyers2018.jpg

Mind you I have divine resilience and I'm immune to fear.

There was this SAAAAALUUUUUUUT at the Toronto Collision tapings waiting in line behind me. She was one of the many annoying fans we encountered. I swear she was trying to get signed. Had a sign with her name on it, was dressed it what appeared to be her ring gear. She claimed to be trained by Jodi Threat. She was on the floor, front row I believe. Probably made it to camera, but was on her phone a lot when the matches were happening. She was definitely an attention seeker. Spoke at that obnoxious volume where it isnt yelling but you want everyone to hear what you're saying.

God damn, I had finally forgotten about all the nimrods at the show, and you brought it all back with that Jodi Threat comment

1f7abccb6516b937c1c36c639bd62196.gif

@moonwolf also, do you think I could 1v1 Michael Myers?

MichaelMyers2018.jpg

Mind you I have divine resilience and I'm immune to fear.

If motherufkcing Busta Rhymes can get a hope spot then I don't see why not. He didn't even shoot a double! Michael's overgrown ass is just begging to topple over. Sure, he's big and strong but what happens when he's on the ground, then what?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back