Locked PWD 1125: Kickoff Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already tried that in ID4. There was a line on the news in the film that say “LAPD is asking people to not shoot at the alien aircraft” <Lmaoo>

I don't give a damn what some other movie did 30 years ago.

I can have my action comedy where the aliens show up not knowing what they got their selves into and walking into a bloodbath. Not every alien movie needs to be "aliens destroy 90% of humanity only to get barely thwarted in the end".

These space dick heads need to know not to fuck with the mighty U S of A.

I'll even have a cameo in the movie with The Hulkster hitting an axe bomber and a leg drop on one of them little grey bastards.

I wish i never read this.

giphy.gif

I don't give a damn what some other movie did 30 years ago.

I can have my action comedy where the aliens show up not knowing what they got their selves into and walking into a bloodbath. Not every alien movie needs to be "aliens destroy 90% of humanity only to get barely thwarted in the end".

These space dick heads need to know not to fuck with the mighty U S of A.

Sounds like Team America part 2 lol

Wanted_doa_poster.jpg

Wanted: Dead or Alive

Malak Al Rahim (Gene Simmons) is responsible for the bombing of a movie theater in Los Angeles. Bounty Hunter and former federal officer Nick Randall (Rutger Hauer) is now targeting Malak Al Rahim. Nick Randall investigates and uncovers a plan for Malak Al Rahim to use explosives to blow up a chemical factory. The movie is very dark in tone and I recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back