• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1109: WWE Is Coming Out With A New Championship Every Month

Do you approve of the new Undisputed WWE Universal Championship design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GoldenAzazel People always ask, "Who is the fool?". But they never ask, "How is the fool?"

91-Xf54jxsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Faithless FOOL

The Gambler died yesterday
I dont really know anything about him cause I was All Out during the early 90's, @My Spot do you remember this guy?

352415691_2190235064499197_4462589786751031702_n.jpg

70. But sometimes my wife puts in on 71 and I shoot on her.

When I first got married, the thermostat was really the only point of contention we had. Then Mrs. Method got pregnant and LTR came along and I read an article that said keeping the thermostat NO WARMER than 68 was best practices to prevent SIDS.

Game. Set. Match.

aaron-boone-yankees.gif

When I first got married, the thermostat was really the only point of contention we had. Then Mrs. Method got pregnant and LTR came along and I read an article that said keeping the thermostat NO WARMER than 68 was best practices to prevent SIDS.

Game. Set. Match.

aaron-boone-yankees.gif
breakingbad-science.gif

Wouldn't miss the next step between these two. I have a feeling that somebody gone get they ass kicked!

I hope that absolute psychopath Dr. Sheiko doesn't have you working again today after 4 hours in the rack yesterday!

Did Mrs. JJ hit the worst referee on earth with a guitar????

Maybe I've been wrong about him all these years ....

Nope. I'm on a rest day. My body is tore up, Roll! I could barely get out of bed today!

I skipped legs this morning because when I did them before my last vein treatment the vein was all fucked up and they mutiliated me. I was worried the training right before might have been related. Treatment today was much better. I (allegedly) only have one more vein to go next Tuesday, which fucks up BJJ, but if it's the last one, I'll deal.

Y’all bunch of Alaskan farmers or something? 73-75 is my range. My wife tries for 71-72 but I ain’t about that

Y’all bunch of Alaskan farmers or something? 73-75 is my range. My wife tries for 71-72 but I ain’t about that
68 here. 70 on occasion.

75 is for cheap bastards or sociopaths

Game. Set. Match.

aaron-boone-yankees.gif
PREVENT SIDS?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back