Locked PWD 1109: WWE Is Coming Out With A New Championship Every Month

Do you approve of the new Undisputed WWE Universal Championship design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
giphy.gif

wwetitlenew-1068x1062.jpg

Rules:

- Take a shower

- Hit the weights

- Get a clue

- Have a great weekend

Mascots:

ou3u3yxaa8xa1.jpg

EfUuPymWsAAM_Uv.jpg

pkutat3usrh51.jpg

596kBEI.jpg

9r3ftkO.jpg

hot-girls-are-here-for-you-144.gif

Theme:

Last edited:
How you gonna have an "Undisputed" Championship when there's another (supposedly equal) one in the same company?

I keep seeing all this chatter about a new WWE belt but all the pics people are posting look like the same belt thats been around for years
Is I stuck in the Nelson Mandela zone?
Dawg see my post above urs

@Pliny Pete Just went back and watched this episode from a couple months ago. Making me want to start recording people I know that I've always expected to be lying fucks to see if they're full of shit <Lmaoo>

@Pliny Pete Just went back and watched this episode from a couple months ago. Making me want to start recording people I know that I've always expected to be lying fucks to see if they're full of shit <Lmaoo>

They took a week off so there was no new episode on Thursday so I was catching up on some older ones too
I freaking love this episode!
Such a fun interesting ride he took us on

I have also discovered that we're not alone, there are several more Heckle Fish marks in the Mayberry

@MichiganMMA1978 , @Fugazy , @ScarfaceJr , @Anewt , @fungi

I might start a chat thread when the new episode drops on Thursday

I keep seeing all this chatter about a new WWE belt but all the pics people are posting look like the same belt thats been around for years
Is I stuck in the Nelson Mandela zone?
The design is the same but it says "Undisputed Champion" at the bottom of the main plate. So maybe they're ditching the stupid "Universal" name.

I just had copies of Dinosaur, Monsters Inc and Stuart Little for the PS1 all in my hand, but I put them back because I want to be responsible. THIS SUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back