Locked PWD 1109: WWE Is Coming Out With A New Championship Every Month

Do you approve of the new Undisputed WWE Universal Championship design?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Pliny Pete When are we watching this <Lmaoo>

Looks like MMA finally has its NOOOOOO!!!! HOLDSSS!!! BAAARRRRREEEDDDD!!!!

42E5s.gif

Apparently that congresswoman that's always in the news, Lauren Boebert and her mother have been claiming for decades that "Sweet" Stan Lane was Lauren's father and even harassing him about it for years. Stan Lane recently got a DNA test and submitted it through the courts to get them off his back. Apparently he took a DNA test back in 1990 that proved he wasn't the father, but they still kept harassing him.

The world is fucking weird. Never did I think one of the most famous congresswoman in our government would be involved in a Maury Povich-esque story involving Stan Lane of the Mightnight Express <Lmaoo>

@Bix is even in on it claiming Boebert was a victim and Stan Lane payed off people to fake the paternity test back in 1990 <45>

Apparently that congresswoman that's always in the news, Lauren Boebert and her mother have been claiming for decades that "Sweet" Stan Lane was Lauren's father and even harassing him about it for years. Stan Lane recently got a DNA test and submitted it through the courts to get them off his back. Apparently he took a DNA test back in 1990 that proved he wasn't the father, but they still kept harassing him.

The world is fucking weird. Never did I think one of the most famous congresswoman in our government would be involved in a Maury Povich-esque story involving Stan Lane of the Mightnight Express <Lmaoo>

@Bix is even in on it claiming Boebert was a victim and Stan Lane payed off people to fake the paternity test back in 1990 <45>

The Business is alive

If you had a time traveling DeLorean you could watch them in order....
No Delorean but I do have dvr so I can watch in order.

Now that I think about it 3,1,2 is the order I saw the them for the first time.

<{anton}>

Wasn't the finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back