Locked PWD 1089: Cody, Sami and The Bloodline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise of Skywalker is the best Star Wars movie ever
t1dToDM.jpg

I was so disgusted after Last Jedi that I never even bothered with it. I just don't care about Star Wars anymore, they beat it out of me
I agree with you there. I watch good stuff like The Mandalorian, Andor., Bobba Fett and Bad Batch. The last 3 Star Wars movies don't exist to me.

I was so disgusted after Last Jedi that I never even bothered with it. I just don't care about Star Wars anymore, they beat it out of me

I watch the Mandalorian and that's it! It's going to take a lot to get me back in the theatre to watch another Star Wars movie.

*also me at the next Star Wars movie*

giphy.gif

Nice. The only time I've ever made it out to LA for a gig is when my former boss played at the Redwood with Arthur Alexander before moving to Texas.

Character- Old as fuck

I'm still wondering how anything at a level higher than high school was allowed at the LA Sports Arena. What a shit hole.
Let’s go to a show together , prod

I can't get up for the new Antman trailer whenever I see it either. I think it's over. Guardians 3 might be the last one I get amped for

I'll most likely go see Ant Man because I like the trailer so my MCU fed up-ness lasted exactly 0 movies but Im with you in spirit

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

so-full-of-shit-full-of-shit.gif

Did they book my boy Kylo strong?

My son finally replaced his Kylo Ren poster in December. It was up for like 4 or 5 years. He finally had enough. Threw that shit in the trash!

It got replaced with the GOAT:

1zDvMGc.jpg

Ol Rock aint never let the people down. Well except Rocky 5, but we all make mistakes.

My son finally replaced his Kylo Ren poster in December. It was up for like 4 or 5 years. He finally had enough. Threw that shit in the trash!

1zDvMGc.jpg

Ol Rock aint never let the people down. Well except Rocky 5, but we all make mistakes.
I give 5 a pass just for this alone

ONE MORE ROUND!

1zDvMGc.jpg

Is he intoo architecture?

I'll most likely go see Ant Man because I like the trailer so my MCU fed up-ness lasted exactly 0 movies but Im with you in spirit

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

so-full-of-shit-full-of-shit.gif
It'll probably be good. I look forward to the review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back