PWD 1049: 9 Months To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest with you I forgot to ask him, sorry bout that

jennifer-lawrence-eek.gif

:(

it used to be way bigger! they had a whole damn river named after them and their habitat ran from the top of the zoo down to the bottom by the pandas (red pandas now).

ps i told u bake was a dummy for talking nonsense about the zoo

next time ur down, go to the safari park
run by the same org.
u could fit the whole zoo in just the east africa habitat alone.
plus theres ziplines across the savannah and u can go on safari and feed giraffes.

and u may or may not be able to footrace a cheetah
I loved the tortoise enclosures. Pretty much all the enclosures were amazing. I stared at the galapagos tortoises for like half an hour. The animals all seemed happy which I enjoyed.

Too bad about the tigers enclosure getting downsized. I wonder if they got rid of some or moved them and didn't need all that space. It ain't easy being a tiger sometimes, moom. I'll tell you that right now, bro.

IMG_20220617_192146_121.jpg

I loved the tortoise enclosures. Pretty much all the enclosures were amazing. I stared at the galapagos tortoises for like half an hour. The animals all seemed happy which I enjoyed.

Too bad about the tigers enclosure getting downsized. I wonder if they got rid of some or moved them and didn't need all that space. It ain't easy being a tiger sometimes, moom. I'll tell you that right now, bro.

i think they downsized after they moved some of the tigers to the safari park and built a habitat there for them as well,
because originally the safari park only had lions and cheetahs for their big cats.
glad u had a good time!

the safari park has a tiger cam live feed everyday

https://sdzsafaripark.org/cams/tiger-cam

i think they downsized after they moved some of the tigers to the safari park and built a habitat there for them as well,
because originally the safari park only had lions and cheetahs for their big cats.
glad u had a good time!

the safari park has a tiger cam live feed everyday

https://sdzsafaripark.org/cams/tiger-cam

Man, I wish we could stay another night and do the safari but we've been here a week already. This little trip cost us around 2.5k already and Ol Rex ain't made of money. Next time we will. Plus Nacho needs food and water. I'm glad we went, though. That zoo is awesome.

Of course Vince would say absolutely nothing, he was there for a second to pop a rating because he knows damn well everyone would turn in to see if he would quit. Everyone playing checkers this mf’er always playing chess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back