PWD 1049: 9 Months To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have Smackdown going, GA, and I feel awful about it.

82b.png
If you're feeling shit then here's some bad news to make you feel worse. Andrade was supposed to be working Ospreay instead of Orange Cassidy and he would have had a big programme where he went over to Japan and worked there before Forbidden Door until CMLL put the breaks on it. Orange Cassidy was a short notice thing

Nothing else worthwhile watching and I'm currently laid up on the couch with a fucked up back. Thank God I still have percs from my ankle surgery.
Hope it gets better soon babe

@moonwolf your people build a great zoo. But I will say this - the tiger enclosure was a little too small for my liking. At the next city council meeting let them know I said that. Thanks.

If you're feeling shit then here's some bad news to make you feel worse. Andrade was supposed to be working Ospreay instead of Orange Cassidy and he would have had a big programme where he went over to Japan and worked there before Forbidden Door until CMLL put the breaks on it. Orange Cassidy was a short notice thing

kojima.gif

I smell near falls and hope spots.
Also, Roman looks puffy

Reigns does look like he has been taking it easy.

If Reigns is dropping the title anytime soon I'd think they'd look to Big Drew or Lashley.

"Roman has had the same amount of matches as me"......Roman vs Pat confirmed

That Randy Orton callout
HZaHjqa.png

And any chance of Riddle winning goes out the window as Roman cuts a promo on Randy mid match.

@moonwolf your people build a great zoo. But I will say this - the tiger enclosure was a little too small for my liking. At the next city council meeting let them know I said that. Thanks.
I remember thinking that about the lion enclosure as well. The male woke up from his afternoon nap and starting let out those deep rumbling calls about twenty feet from me. It shook me to my core like I was standing next to a top fuel dragster

That midair spear landing is how you knock a leg outta the ole hip socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back