PWD 1049: 9 Months To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowd noise is piped in, the crowd shots were showing zero of the cheering and holy shit chants being active.

Lesnar looks like he's been taking it easy too.

I know they needed someone since Randy is injured, but great big meh

Crowd noise is piped in, the crowd shots were showing zero of the cheering and holy shit chants being active.

Lesnar looks like he's been taking it easy too.
I could have sworn I heard a kiss him chant

@moonwolf your people build a great zoo. But I will say this - the tiger enclosure was a little too small for my liking. At the next city council meeting let them know I said that. Thanks.
it used to be way bigger! they had a whole damn river named after them and their habitat ran from the top of the zoo down to the bottom by the pandas (red pandas now).

ps i told u bake was a dummy for talking nonsense about the zoo

next time ur down, go to the safari park
run by the same org.
u could fit the whole zoo in just the east africa habitat alone.
plus theres ziplines across the savannah and u can go on safari and feed giraffes.

and u may or may not be able to footrace a cheetah

it used to be way bigger! they had a whole damn river named after them and their habitat ran from the top of the zoo down to the bottom by the pandas (red pandas now).

ps i told u bake was a dummy for talking nonsense about the zoo

next time ur down, go to the safari park
run by the same org.
u could fit the whole zoo in just the east africa habitat alone.
plus theres ziplines across the savannah and u can go on safari and feed giraffes.

and u may or may not be able to footrace a cheetah
I didn’t get to see the rhino cause he was on his yearly “vacation” at the park!

The Versace King is hinting that a certain Corazon De Leon may be on an airplane flight to Mexico right now...

FB_IMG_1655517769793.jpg

I didn’t get to see the rhino cause he was on his yearly “vacation” at the park!
<Lmaoo>
they need his services
safari park was pretty famous for the rhino program and held some of the few babies of a particular species in captivity worldwide

did he ever get back to u regarding our beloved big mami?

To be honest with you I forgot to ask him, sorry bout that

jennifer-lawrence-eek.gif

could matt hardys secret partner for his trip south of the border be....senor benjamin!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back