• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1035: Wrestlemania Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE is advance scouting and signing college athletes with their NIL program. What monsters! If they want to do it right...

WWE is advance scouting and signing college athletes with their NIL program. What monsters! If they want to do it right...

lenny-squiggy.gif

@RollSonnenRoll watched this new Mel Gibson movie, Panama, last night
Trailer made it look bad but possibly enjoyable, like a Brian Bosworth movie from the 80's, started out with potential but man did it get real bad real fast
But on the plus side, we got to see Miss Puerto Rico 2018 naked from every angle in a few sex scenes and she may have the most perfect ass ever shown in a normal Hollywood movie
Push

Also it starred the ginger football player from one of my all time favorite movies, Dazed And Confused, as the lucky bastard who was banging Miss Puerto Rico
I havent seen him in one single film between 1993 and now, what a comeback story

MV5BNGFiOTY5N2QtZGQ5MS00MTZlLWEwMjYtNzdhYTQ0NDAxMDRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MjEwODcw._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Yesterday was pretty cool. Watched Bloodsport after work and didn't know it was on that early, but was nice to see bloodshed that early in the day. Thought Alex Coughlin was showing something because I don't remember him having a personality in NJPW Strong, but I haven't watched Strong in a bit. Mox's match was good and Johnny Bloodsport was an interesting fit for the event.

I tried to watch Spring Break part 1, but tapped out after the Janela/Xpac match. Had to work this morning, but that match was pretty good then it felt like it was taking forever.

See how tonight goes. I'm looking forward to Hobbs/Lee on Rampage, NJPW Lonestar Shootout in an hour, big Tony's ROH, and Wrld on Lucha. Impact's Multiverse thing looks interesting, but unsure if I'll get to it. Haven't watched this much in awhile, such good shit, pal!

Yesterday was pretty cool. Watched Bloodsport after work and didn't know it was on that early, but was nice to see bloodshed that early in the day. Thought Alex Coughlin was showing something because I don't remember him having a personality in NJPW Strong, but I haven't watched Strong in a bit. Mox's match was good and Johnny Bloodsport was an interesting fit for the event.

I tried to watch Spring Break part 1, but tapped out after the Janela/Xpac match. Had to work this morning, but that match was pretty good then it felt like it was taking forever.

See how tonight goes. I'm looking forward to Hobbs/Lee on Rampage, NJPW Lonestar Shootout in an hour, big Tony's ROH, and Wrld on Lucha. Impact's Multiverse thing looks interesting, but unsure if I'll get to it. Haven't watched this much in awhile, such good shit, pal!

@RollSonnenRoll watched this new Mel Gibson movie, Panama, last night
Trailer made it look bad but possibly enjoyable, like a Brian Bosworth movie from the 80's, started out with potential but man did it get real bad real fast
But on the plus side, we got to see Miss Puerto Rico 2018 naked from every angle in a few sex scenes and she may have the most perfect ass ever shown in a normal Hollywood movie
Push

Also it starred the ginger football player from one of my all time favorite movies, Dazed And Confused, as the lucky bastard who was banging Miss Puerto Rico
I havent seen him in one single film between 1993 and now, what a comeback story

MV5BNGFiOTY5N2QtZGQ5MS00MTZlLWEwMjYtNzdhYTQ0NDAxMDRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI4MjEwODcw._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I wonder if that got financed by the Panama government in exchange for all the stem cell treatment in their country he’s been promoting lately

@My Spot Im listening to the T/Hogan/Belzer segment right now and I can see why you asked if Mr T caused it, he is in an ornery fucking mood on Belzers show and even worse on Letterman
This is the first time I heard a lotta that stuff and I think it kinda backs up what I was saying yesterday, you can tell they are both irritated by all the tv they have to do leading up to Wrestlemania because they are constantly being made fun of, you can hear Mr T ready to snap on Letterman as the fans laugh at him like a clown
This is some really good, interesting stuff
Good job, @Bix

@My Spot Im listening to the T/Hogan/Belzer segment right now and I can see why you asked if Mr T caused it, he is in an ornery fucking mood on Belzers show and even worse on Letterman
This is the first time I heard a lotta that stuff and I think it kinda backs up what I was saying yesterday, you can tell they are both irritated by all the tv they have to do leading up to Wrestlemania because they are constantly being made fun of, you can hear Mr T ready to snap on Letterman as the fans laugh at him like a clown
This is some really good, interesting stuff
Good job, @Bix
Bix does it again!

Sup, I'm Steve. I check up on Sherdog every once in awhile. With wrestling, I grew up on the late 80s cocaine fueled promos that we're lacking today. I stopped watching during the new generation, came back for the attitude era and left again in like 2002. 2014 I was into NJPW, but the last two years kind of faded away from it. I'll watch AEW pretty consistently and I'll catch random indies if I have the time. I'll also check out Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania each year because those used to be good. Thought it'd be good to start posting in here with all of the wrasslin' going on this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back