PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand being excited but what the fuck are they running for, your seat aint going nowhere
Same type of goofs that fight over random homerun balls or Codys weight belt
Dah mahks in the NFL thread are saying that Dallas offers “Party Pass” club sections that are general admission, standing room only and they sell way more tickets than they can hold so people rush like that every game for the best spot
DLpruAtWsAAELtN

Pic is from 2017

Dah mahks in the NFL thread are saying that Dallas offers “Party Pass” club sections that are general admission, standing room only and they sell way more tickets than they can hold so people rush like that every game for the best spot
DLpruAtWsAAELtN

Pic is from 2017

So dumb. Rather watch at home than that shit.

DLpruAtWsAAELtN

Pic is from 2017
Apparently Dallas has a standing room only section. Real greaseball shit

LOL at all the people that rush to the front, get a great spot, wait there for hours and then have to take a monster piss 2 minutes before kick off

Yeah that seems absolutely miserable. “Wanna stand on concrete for 3 hours without moving to get food, drinks or go to the bathroom so you don’t lose your spot?” Where do I sign up?!

Its gotta be way more than that though
If its the same as Oakland, parking lot opens 4 hours before game time and you gotta figure those people start lining up immediately
Fuck all that

Rumor and innuendo is Ali has been off of TV since November because he lost his shit and started shouting at Vince McMahon backstage after Vince pitched him another Evil Muslim hates America gimmick, even though Ali has refused to do the Evil Muslim hates America gimmick since he's been with the company.

Rumor and innuendo is Ali has been off of TV since November because he lost his shit and started shouting at Vince McMahon backstage after Vince pitched him another Evil Muslim hates America gimmick, even though Ali has refused to do the Evil Muslim hates America gimmick since he's been with the company.
you mean the character he was doing with Retribution and Mansoor?

you mean the character he was doing with Retribution and Mansoor?

He was stereotype Evil Muslim with Retribution and Mansoor?

I mean, I haven't watched a lot of WWE during that time, but from what I saw, I don't remember him wearing a kaffiyeh talking about death to America.

That sucks. Gresham and Baron Black put this promotion together that sounds great and weather strikes on the day of their first show. Building couldn't even get enough staff to the venue to run concessions.

Weather really that bad in ATL @RollSonnenRoll ?

that sucks. terminus sounds pretty interesting.

That sucks. Gresham and Baron Black put this promotion together that sounds great and weather strikes on the day of their first show. Building couldn't even get enough staff to the venue to run concessions.

Weather really that bad in ATL @RollSonnenRoll ?

It’s been snowing on and off all day. Roads have been fine so far but once the sun goes down I’m sure there will be some ice. I wouldn’t wanna go anywhere if I didn’t have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back