PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pledge (2001) - A murder mystery starring Jack Nicholson, Aaron Eckhart, Sam Shepard, and Robin Wright Penn. The death investigation of a young girl leads a retiring police detective to find out the truth. 7.5/10

The_Pledge_2001_film_poster.jpg

watched that last year. Enjoyed it. Definitely didn't go the way I expected.

One of the best things I've ever heard about Carl Weathers is that Xavier Woods idolised him for his potrayal of Apollo Creed, to the point of him using the name "Creed" on the indies, and then in TNA, and even on UpUpDownDown. This man is Xavier Woods' hero.

So, in response to this, Carl Weathers blocked him on Twitter.

Man, I love Xavier Woods but that is funny as hell.

watched that last year. Enjoyed it. Definitely didn't go the way I expected.
Showed it to my dad.
His reaction was pretty much "Why the fuck did you show me this? I feel like I'm going to be sick."

Yeah feels like Ali should have done it earlier

I do wonder if Ali was sat there, watching all of the releases go by, yeah, Samoa Joe's a big name... Both IIconics... Okay, there's Andrade... don't care... don't care... Aleister?! He just got vignette's... gotta be my turn soon... BRAUN?!?! Well, if that guy gets canned, I'm bound to be soon... don't care... don't care... don't care... Breezango?! Woods is gonna be PISSED... don't care... don't care... BRAY?! What the hell is happening... Flair?!... Bronson Reed's gone. Good, fuck that guy... gotta be me soon... KEITH LEE?! Kross?! How are these guys going before me?!... come on... Morrison?!... Holy shit, am I the new JTG?... Hit Row?! They were just called up... Well, it's close to the end of the year, maybe they're not gonna JEFF HARDY?!... Fuck this, I'm just gonna ask them... Need to show that I actually mean something, I'll do it publicly, that always works out well!

After years of being nostalgic I finally went ahead and ordered a nintendo 64 with golden eye, wrestlemania 2000, wcw vs NWO world tour and wcw revenge. Going to wait to order No Mercy until I can find it for a good price.

The GOAT wrestling games. Cant wait to hook it up. Hope it works on my TV

After years of being nostalgic I finally went ahead and ordered a nintendo 64 with golden eye, wrestlemania 2000, wcw vs NWO world tour and wcw revenge. Going to wait to order No Mercy until I can find it for a good price.

The GOAT wrestling games. Cant wait to hook it up. Hope it works on my TV

I think you can get adapters for them so that they do.

I just got a Sega Saturn for Christmas, and I'm eyeing up an N64 next. I'm stocking up on Retro stuff, Games, but mainly movies, TV series that I liked, because shit's getting edited/deleted from streaming services, so I actually want to own the stuff I like.

I think you can get adapters for them so that they do.

I just got a Sega Saturn for Christmas, and I'm eyeing up an N64 next. I'm stocking up on Retro stuff, Games, but mainly movies, TV series that I liked, because shit's getting edited/deleted from streaming services, so I actually want to own the stuff I like.

Did you need an adapter for Sega Saturn or did you just plug it in and it worked

I have a pretty old TV with a SCART port, so it worked pretty well. So, give it a bash with the cable they give you, but if it doesn't work, they have the adapters on Amazon.

Right on. I have my Nintendo 64 from when I was a kid and the power still turns on but it doesnt have a picture or sound from the TV. Maybe I should have gotten an adapter before I bought a new one. Lol tired of waiting and just hoping it will work. Hopefully the local gaming store has adapters if that's all I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back