PWD 1016: Day 2

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's your second favorite?

Abrahantes

alex-abrahantes-june-20-a-960x540.jpg

Did you have a good time at the show last night?
It was a banger night. Ran into some acquaintances on the train up. Sat with my boys. Plenty of room to stretch out during Dark & Rampage tapings. Crowd was hype for Danielson/Page. Gained four pounds of salt weight on some not-so-unreasonably priced chicken fingers and fries during Jade/Ruby. Audio sucked on the upper levels, though.

Plus my friends went up early to get autographs as wrestlers arrived. They got Sonny Kiss, Jade, Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus, Anna Jay, and Scorpio Sky on the poster I got them for Christmas.

Yeah...
friday-ice-cube.gif

Well hopefully that tourney doesnt get scratched too ]

I hope so. It's not looking good. He just texted me a d said 3 wrestlers tested positive on the team. He missed all of 8th grade wrestling season but that was just middle school so whatever. He wants to win a state championship, he's good one of only two freshman on varsity and he has a winning record so far but he needs his reps. He needs as many matches as he can get. He actually has the most matches on his team so far this season. I'm not lying when I say this Pete, this kid grinds like Cain Velasquez. it inspires me.

No wrestling for 10 days now. Come on, man! This sucks.

I been going to therapy for my jacked up neck but it aint working and now theyre recommending surgery
I told em fuck off, I'll just walk around with a tilted head and neck for the rest of my life, aint no quack ass saw bones finna be digging around in my vertebrates and spinal fluids
Them shits is essential, yo

Have you tried yoga instead of blasting weights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back