PWD 1016: Day 2

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son's wrestling duel got canceled tonight...

jim-carrey-angry.gif

RONAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!:mad:

You should take them to Monster Jam on Saturday night to make up for it
We can meet up in the parking lot and chug tall boys like all the other monster truck loving hillbilly trash

I was actually thinking of it when you brought it up the other day. I checked and I could get tickets for like 50 bucks a person. He is supposed to have a tournament on Saturday, though.

I was actually thinking of it when you brought it up the other day. I checked and I could get tickets for like 50 bucks a person. He is supposed to have a tournament on Saturday, though.

Well hopefully that tourney doesnt get scratched too but if it does we're in section 220 row 1, let me know if you decide to pull the trigger
I was a season ticket holder for 20 years in that building
which means I know where all the best glory holes are

I been going to therapy for my jacked up neck but it aint working and now theyre recommending surgery
I told em fuck off, I'll just walk around with a tilted head and neck for the rest of my life, aint no quack ass saw bones finna be digging around in my vertebrates and spinal fluids
Them shits is essential, yo

Mandy Rose has the king of hearts on her bedroom wall. What is the symbolism behind that and does it relate to her latest NXT success?

<EdgyBrah>

And if I was making sweet love to Mandy Rose for hours in that bed and I looked up and saw a king of hearts I'd be very confused - that's not Bret Hart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back