PWD 1016: Day 2

Who is the best between these three? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me does wonder if the recent Twitter drama had a hand in the decision. But, as someone who doesn't watch, is Jade really bad?

Yes.
Imagine an athletic tall woman that moves like Andre.
And not 1970s jump off the top turnbuckle to hit a sit down splash but still protect the other guy Andre either.
We're talking chop, headbutt, weak judo trip "let's take it home now boss I want to get to the bar before we get on the St Louis plane" Andre.

And not 1970s jump off the top turnbuckle to hit a sit down splash but still protect the other guy Andre either.
We're talking chop, headbutt, weak judo trip "let's take it home now boss I want to get to the bar before we get on the St Louis plane" Andre.

I always remember the story that Michael Hayes told when the Freebirds briefly worked for WWE in the 80s. They forgot they were working, so they went drinking, they ran into another one of the boys, and they said "You know you're working tonight". So they sneak into the show, Andre caught them, and just said "YOU'RE DRUNK! GET OUT!!" and they were fired not long after.

In retrospect, I'm sure Andre had some leeway, but people in glass houses and everything.

I always remember the story that Michael Hayes told when the Freebirds briefly worked for WWE in the 80s. They forgot they were working, so they went drinking, they ran into another one of the boys, and they said "You know you're working tonight". So they sneak into the show, Andre caught them, and just said "YOU'RE DRUNK! GET OUT!!" and they were fired not long after.

In retrospect, I'm sure Andre had some leeway, but people in glass houses and everything.
Andre decided he liked or didn't like someone and that was that. He liked Hogan. He didn't like Big John Studd. He liked Pat Patterson. He really didn't like Bam Bam Bigelow for whatever reason.

Dont forget that the business changes forever tonight!!
Is yall ready for AZYECA UNDERGROUND??!!

ff051e68-7809-d85f-30c3-cd2a4d75ea2b.gif

You'd think by about 1985 most of the boys wouldn't be afraid of Andre. He was pretty much crippled.

AEW got over 1m viewers, 0.43 in the demo, and beat the Warriors v Mavericks game in the demo last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back