PVZ looking....smart

Them threads in that bra are mighty strong.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT MY BOBS I NEED ATTENTION NOW PLS

God if I ever have a daughter I might just kill myself because I know she would be hot and I could not handle this type of behavior

tenor.gif

Wouldn’t smash. Nostrils to round...

The internet and social media has ruined a lot of women..

They are all pretty much narcissistic attention whores..

Hot chicks, fat chicks, average chicks, ugly chicks... This is all they do 24/7..

It don't matter which category they fall in.. There post pics of themselves all day everyday and there are legions of guys giving them attention...

The tides have turned.. When I was younger chicks came after us guys.. Now they get swarmed and can take their pick..

It's not good for society..

This confirms the end is near IMO.. There is about to be a great reset.. I believe in the form of WW3... A lot of men are going to get wiped out.. The tides will once again turn back in men's favor...

Year Zero is coming soon

Hot chicks, fat chicks, average chicks, ugly chicks... This is all they do 24/7..

It don't matter which category they fall in.. There post pics of themselves all day everyday and there are legions of guys giving them attention...

The tides have turned.. When I was younger chicks came after us guys.. Now they get swarmed and can take their pick..

This confirms the end is near IMO.. There is about to be a great reset.. I believe in the form of WW3... A lot of men are going to get wiped out.. The tides will once again turn back in men's favor...

Year Zero is coming soon

More social media attention = more attention for her/her brand = more people watching her fights = more $$$

Simple formula.

Year Zero is coming soon
Nah it’s 2019. Half the men will claim to be women to not have to go to war.

Then after the war they will be the ones who reproduce, and we will produce the softest, snowflakiest generation of all time.

2 million followers for an 8-4 fighter.

Yoel Romero has 540k. He should get a boobjob.

Nah it’s 2019. Half the men will claim to be women to not have to go to war.

Then after the war they will be the ones who reproduce, and we will produce the softest, snowflakiest generation of all time.

Wrong.. All you young bucks who grew up worshipping pics of women on social media will be the ones who get smoked in WW3..

The population of males is going to plummet..

Us older gentlemen who too old to go to war and are now more rugged, handsome, smarter, are going to sit back and reap the benefits..

I'm in my 30s and the change I see is crazy..

You younger guys are so weak...

Things are not the same.. I was around before social media blew up...

When I was in high school, I could take my pick of which GF I wanted to be with that month.

If I was in high school now? I wouldnt get noticed..

I feel sorry for you younger guys.. You dont know what it was like before every chick became a social media whore and every guy became a social media creeper..

I'm glad I dont have to go thru what yall are going thru..

I see why there are so many male suicides and mass shootings nowadays... You guys arent getting laid.. There is too much competition..

And for the record I'm in my late 30s.. Recently divorced.. Ex wife is 24.. I got kids..

I still got it..

At the end of the day even the younger chicks want a man.. Not a little boy who worships them and gives them thumbs up and hearts on social media....

I've seen the corny shit you guys do and write to these chicks on social media lol

Peace out

Wrong.. All you young bucks who grew up worshipping pics of women on social media will be the ones who get smoked in WW3..

Us older gentlemen who too old to go to war and are now more rugged, handsome, smarter, are going to sit back and reap the benefits..

When I was in high school, I could take my pick of which GF I wanted to be with that month.

I feel sorry for you younger guys.. You dont know what it was like before every chick became a social media whore and every guy became a social media creeper..

I see why there are so many male suicides and mass shootings nowadays... You guys arent getting laid.. There is too much competition..

And for the record I'm in my late 30s.. Recently divorced.. Ex wife is 24.. I got kids..

I still got it..

At the end of the day even the younger chicks want a man.. Not a little boy who worships them and gives them thumbs up and hearts on social media....

I've seen the corny shit you guys do and write to these chicks on social media lol

Peace out

No offence but you sound like a complete fucking idiot

One thing I've always heard growing up and now I know to be true

Men age like fine wine.. We get better as we get older

Women spoil like cheese as they age..

I got old right at the perfect time.. Right before the social media boom..

I'm now tall, rugged, handsome, in great shape. I've got money.. Great time to me a man in his late 30s..

I dont have a Facebook or Instagram or Twitter.. Never had it.. I don't need it.

All I got to do is take my daughter shopping at the mall lol... The chicks come at me while yall are at home giving them likes, thumbs up, hearts, and leaving corny 1 liners on their pics..

I'm cleaning house of y'alls women..

Fucking amazing..

I wish we had the option to spend some money and immediately become hotter.

Even with steroids, you need to put in hard work, you might have bad genetics anyway and so on...

Girls lay there unconscious and wake up hotter. Not fair bruh

I still got it..

Peace out
Yeah I'm not going to read all that shit. Glad you got it out of your system though. That said, I'll leave you a useful link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

I wish we had the option to spend some money and immediately become hotter.

Even with steroids, you need to put in hard work, you might have bad genetics anyway and so on...

Girls lay there unconscious and wake up hotter. Not fair bruh

To be fair the women like PVZ who get "hotter" with it work out all the time and thats the biggest part of their appeal. And men dont have breasts that loose form over time or after having babies. Well some men have. :D

Just a different kind of charisma and body tension if someone is active. There are as much beauty operations available for men than there are for women but the operation alone most of the time doesnt cut it.

Thats why a classic instagram fitness career goes like that > start training post pictures then do all kinds of drugs ephedrin, roids, amphetamin of all kind > sell it as your "natural progression" > do surgeries > sell it as next step in your natural progression. Customers only have to buy your 5cent china made beauty cream for 50bucks and your workout program to get the same results. Its basically 90% of instagram.

To be fair the women like PVZ who get "hotter" with it work out all the time and thats the biggest part of their appeal. And men dont have breasts that loose form over time or after having babies. Well some men have. :D

Just a different kind of charisma and body tension if someone is active. There are as much beauty operations available for men than there are for women but the operation alone most of the time doesnt cut it.

Thats why a classic instagram fitness career goes like that > start training post pictures then do all kinds of drugs ephedrin, roids, amphetamin of all kind > sell it as your "natural progression" > do surgeries > sell it as next step in your natural progression. Customers only have to buy your 5cent china made beauty cream for 50bucks and your workout program to get the same results. Its basically 90% of instagram.

IDK man, PVZ was always gonna be hot, as long as she stays thin.
Bolt-on some plastic tits and BAM, instantly hotter.

She works out sure, but for a guy to reach her level of hotness, there's just more work involved, no way around that. Also, men getting procedures is usually frowned upon. We can't even take steroids without being judged.

Back