PVZ looking....smart

Caption should be...

" New Vlog.....link in bosom "

click bait title worked on me......like it always does.

what a shit fighter, she's literally just a walking pair of tits that promotes garbage to brainless sheep on instagram. the saddest part is that her tits arnt even fucking real. SMH

Of course she is vlogging.
She is up for a Slashy award for Best fighter slash Vlogger.....And not the other way around.

I mean at she doesn't have the sketchy for booking...turbothot thing going. She has maximized her profits. Can't hate. I like this early one. Can't lie.

Last edited:
Has she shaved her head yet for the cancer kids?
Rose did it for her and was blessed with One punch KO power for one night because of it. Rose buzzed her head and Dana pulled the promotional plug. Also Rose is a legit MMA who developed into a fighter with some of the best feel for distance in standup as far WMMA goes. She was looking solid against Andrade until she spiked her on her head. Glad she didn't have any serious injuries from that one.

Come on man, thats very bad when you compare it to the original

You'd expect a girl and an athlete to have better moves.

Let’s be honest the level of athleticism needed to get into the WMMA UFC division is not really high.

Let’s be honest the level of athleticism needed to get into the WMMA UFC division is not really high.
You can't really teach rhythm or A level slickness
giphy.gif

He’d dominate in the UFC with that footwork.
A young James Brown in the MMA would have been hysterical. He gave zero f****. He went off the rails all the time but it caught up with him especially after his fame died down some.

Rumors of a PCP habit had already surfaced by the time his erratic behavior came to a head in September, when he reportedly stormed into the insurance company next to his office, waving a shotgun and complaining that “strangers were using his bathroom,” as TIME reported in its take on his crime and punishment.

When the police arrived, Brown led them on a high-speed chase through Georgia and South Carolina. He tried to ram police cars with his pickup truck. They shot out two of his tires; he drove on the rims for six miles.

The biopic they made about James Brown is great, even if you are not a fan of his music or the genre.

I'm filled with sadness a woman that fine will never so much as converse with me during my existence. Oh well. Just fight

Back