PVZ looking....smart

You can't really teach rhythm or A level slickness
giphy.gif

Well you can;) Most of these "talents" work brutally hard on developing their skill. The more effortless it looks the more sweat and tears it cost. Someone like Michael Jackson was a maniac working out his dance moves. Ray Leonard took tap dancing classes before his famous fight against Duran to increase his foot work speed.

Dear god I went to her Instagram and the comments are gold! Lmfao

Its kind of interesting looking up comments or sd posts about such "sex sells" selfies.

Majority are males / females who feel the need to devalue her as a person because of it. Some do it via jokes but a lot via close to very agressive words.

Its sad that most of the time many dont think about how to respect others freedom of choice but how to put people down who dont allign with their belief system or are just used to compensate for their faults.

You can see how such use of words "walking bag of tits...etc " can lead to physical violence at some point and it has. A lot of studies on that and well historic evidence. People wanting something that contradicts with their upbringing and social environment but being to much of a coward to accept that character trait is a powerful motivator for hate and violence.

A young James Brown in the MMA would have been hysterical. He gave zero f****. He went off the rails all the time but it caught up with him especially after his fame died down some.

Rumors of a PCP habit had already surfaced by the time his erratic behavior came to a head in September, when he reportedly stormed into the insurance company next to his office, waving a shotgun and complaining that “strangers were using his bathroom,” as TIME reported in its take on his crime and punishment.

When the police arrived, Brown led them on a high-speed chase through Georgia and South Carolina. He tried to ram police cars with his pickup truck. They shot out two of his tires; he drove on the rims for six miles.

The biopic they made about James Brown is great, even if you are not a fan of his music or the genre.
So he's basically a more extreme Jon Jones with better footwork?

On the real, his music was great. Might have to watch his biopic!

Well you can;) Most of these "talents" work brutally hard on developing their skill. The more effortless it looks the more sweat and tears it cost. Someone like Michael Jackson was a maniac working out his dance moves. Ray Leonard took tap dancing classes before his famous fight against Duran to increase his foot work speed.

Its kind of interesting looking up comments or sd posts about such "sex sells" selfies.

Majority are males / females who feel the need to devalue her as a person because of it. Some do it via jokes but a lot via close to very agressive words.

Its sad that most of the time many dont think about how to respect others freedom of choice but how to put people down who dont allign with their belief system or are just used to compensate for their faults.

You can see how such use of words "walking bag of tits...etc " can lead to physical violence at some point and it has. A lot of studies on that and well historic evidence. People wanting something that contradicts with their upbringing and social environment but being to much of a coward to accept that character trait is a powerful motivator for hate and violence.
James Brown honed his gifts. James Brown didn't become James Brown by sitting still. James Brown chose James Brown's fate. And James Brown never looked back. <13>I got James Brown over Michael Jackson - the thriller album was cool but never was much of a Jackson fan. I know that personal opinion isn't going to sit well but this is an MMA forum so I should be okay.

So he's basically a more extreme Jon Jones with better footwork?

On the real, his music was great. Might have to watch his biopic!
I recommend it and I don't like to recommend too many films but yeah it's good whether your even a fan of his or the genre. They didn't pull back on that one and sugarcoat it for wider mass appeal.

Last edited:
omg show your head and shave your tits already

Yeah we'll watch the vlog to hear what you have to say ...

<YeahOKJen>

I guess there is no point buying assets if you aren't going to use them to your advantage…
She's pretty cleaver really. Can't blame her.

Platinum Perry Mason said:
It's only a matter of time before she cheats on her husband.
Women who are attention whores are never satisfied and always "looking".

So every actress, singer, model, dancer cheats/cheated on their husbands?

You forgot to include in the list "Sherdoggers"!
;)

She really loves showing off her investment. Cant blame her for that. Repsect

Brit_Brawler said:
She really loves showing off her investment. Cant blame her for that. Repsect
I would enjoy and respect it more if she gave us the full experience

You couldn't make her smart even if you gave her an additional 70 IQ points... She would be still below the society average.

Back