International Putin prefers Biden over Trump

You posted a Democratic Party talking point. I posted the reality with multiple credible links of what Biden did to the U.S. Oil Industry and why Putin, Iran, etc. are making a fortune on the market right now.

You have zero media literacy. You posted a bunch of opinion pieces that were speculating about what Biden would do on oil production, even though he was doing the opposite at the time they were written.

- I said on the other thread. Nobody likes a nuthugger!

But is clear Putin wants his lapdog on White-House again.

Trump? Refresh my memory, how many countries got invaded by Russia under his watch again?

- To be honest. Putin didnyt invaded any contrie because he didnt wanted. Could've been Obama in the White House, and Putin would do the same, if he wanted.

I don't believe anything this guy says, the guy says the opposite of what he means.

- To be honest. Putin didnyt invaded any contrie because he didnt wanted. Could've been Obama in the White House, and Putin would do the same, if he wanted.

So it is just a coincidence that when Biden (who has pudding for brains) came into office, Putin decided to make his move?

Trump-Putin-1.jpg

Lol bullshit reverse psychology. Trump is a Putin dicksucker.

You posted a Democratic Party talking point.
Not sure what you're talking about. I haven't seen anyone else say that. You made a claim, I looked it up, and then I posted the correct info.
I posted the reality with multiple credible links of what Biden did to the U.S. Oil Industry and why Putin, Iran, etc. are making a fortune on the market right now.
The reality is that U.S. crude oil production is up around 20% since Biden took office and is currently at an all-time high. You can say it has nothing to do with the president, but you can't say it's not a true fact.

But let's say you're right that presidents are the key factor in oil production. If Biden wins this year, what do you expect to happen to oil production over the next four years? I'm sure you correctly predicted that it would soar if he won in 2020, right?

Last edited:
Back