International Putin prefers Biden over Trump

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Says Biden is a classical run of the mill politician, is more stable and predictable. Says arguments against him are overblown, that other politicians make the same errors including himself.
Essentially says Biden is being watched under a negative gaze.

Potentially could be lying to slant the elections.

It's an interesting strategy considering they did the exact opposite in 2016. Anything to sew confusion in America; I doubt he actually gives a flying fuck who is in charge in the US.

Also, lol @ show me someone who has never hit their head--how true--I only worry about my hair falling out because if I go bald it could frighten little kids.

1ef2a3461e3a178577fa80c42a3a78e18d0ebd4e.gif

lol Trump made a speech thanking Putin for the compliment. If this isn't suss enough his supporters went dead silent when he said he was happy Putin isn't supporting him,

lol Trump made a speech thanking Putin for the compliment. If this isn't suss enough his supporters went dead silent when he said he was happy Putin isn't supporting him,

Haha… what a weird comment by Putin

I really don’t know what to think about it. Does he really think anyone believes him?

Russia's economy is over 80% dependent on Fossil Fuels. When Trump increased the American output and decreased dependency on the world market, it hurt Russia HUGELY. There is no way he wants that again. He actually does want Joe Biden. Why wouldn't you want your opponent to be predictable and senile?

Russia's economy is over 80% dependent on Fossil Fuels. When Trump increased the American output and decreased dependency on the world market, it hurt Russia HUGELY. There is no way he wants that again. He actually does want Joe Biden. Why wouldn't you want your opponent to be predictable and senile?
U.S. crude production is at an all-time high, up about 20% from when Biden took office--not that this is really something that presidents affect.

U.S. crude production is at an all-time high, up about 20% from when Biden took office--not that this is really something that presidents affect.

You seem to know nothing about Speculation and Investment.

Biden has absolutely hurt our domestic oil production. No one, except other Left Cult members believes you Jack. You're tossing out Democratic Party talking points yet again.

Biden has absolutely hurt our domestic oil production. No one, except other Left Cult members believes you Jack. You're tossing out Democratic Party talking points yet again.
Well, it's just two hard facts. I think this kind of hysterical reaction to it says a lot about your intellectual honesty.

Well, it's just a hard fact that I posted. I think this kind of hysterical reaction to it says a lot about your intellectual honesty.

You posted a Democratic Party talking point. I posted the reality with multiple credible links of what Biden did to the U.S. Oil Industry and why Putin, Iran, etc. are making a fortune on the market right now.

Says Biden is a classical run of the mill politician, is more stable and predictable. Says arguments against him are overblown, that other politicians make the same errors including himself.
Essentially says Biden is being watched under a negative gaze.

Potentially could be lying to slant the elections.

Sorry had too.

d99454ecd37d214296091b98de896aef

Dude, these are a bunch of opinion pieces from 2-3 years ago.

Actual news reports on current US oil and natural gas production show that it's through the roof under Biden.

Also, LOL at the clip of Biden virtue-signaling on the debate stage during his campaign. You know that he was lying to get libs to vote for him, right?

You remember all of that all other shit that he promised that he was going to do like the national police violence commission?

Immediately after he got elected, he told black groups that he wasn't doing anything on that front, and he's signed federal grant increases for PDs in every budget that's passed during his presidency.

Back