Put Respect on Paul Felder's Name

Don't particularly like his commentary but he seems like a great guy and his fights are always fun to watch.

yeah otherwise he'll challenge you to a fight online

Cant hate on it.

Just,that mustache bro goddamn

Huge respect to Felder for stepping up. I think he takes RDA at this stage. Wonder what he'll do next if he wins??

I'll give him respect for the step up. Not giving him any credit for his commentating. Guy is way too self serving on the mic. Needs to remedy that and be more professional. But definitely thankful of him for saving the main event with a solid replacement fight

Love Paul Felder, he's a real gent and a good role model for MMA.

Yeah but when Chael does it people like it. It's called doing your job, everyone's got a dumb ass specheel they don't want to say but sometimes do. That would be like you working at Tesla and shitting on them on the clock

Okay.

His commentary sucks and he is a mediocre fighter - not hating on the guy but there should only be champions in the booth.

His commentary sucks and he is a mediocre fighter - not hating on the guy but there should only be champions in the booth.

The bolded part is complete bullshit. Lol

The other is bollocks in my humble opinion too.

The bolded part is complete bullshit. Lol

The other is bollocks in my humble opinion too.
How can he call a championship fight or know what is in the heart of a champion if he has a never been a champion? He is just some Theatre major with a good voice.

Out of respect, as literally the toughest sport in the world, only champions should be in the booth.

How can he call a championship fight or know what is in the heart of a champion if he has a never been a champion? He is just some Theatre major with a good voice.

Out of respect, as literally the toughest sport in the world, only champions should be in the booth.
lmao oh wow

He’s receiving universal love right now. I haven’t seen a single post about someone being upset that he stepped in to save the card, but if they did, eff em.

Everyone sucks. Got it. Might as well get rid of all play by play guys too, lol.

Props to Felder and will be rooting for him. I can see RDA winning by UD though.

I commend the smoothness of your trolling.

I respect that he took the fight on 5 days notice and came in on weight. Doesn’t seem like a bad guy, but he is still an abysmal commentator.

Yeah but when Chael does it people like it. It's called doing your job, everyone's got a dumb ass specheel they don't want to say but sometimes do. That would be like you working at Tesla and shitting on them on the clock
Chael is employed by espn not a fight promotion nice try tho

Back