Put Respect on Paul Felder's Name

Substance Abuse

The Best is Blessed Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Took a fight on five days notice. At 155. Still five rounds. Is a better commentator than you'll ever give him credit for and he's a JBG disciple. The man will probably lose this weekend but he should have won your support and respect.

Also...

The commentary has never been the same!
images

I dare you to listen to Thomson, BJM and Goldie and not get a headache or lose brain cells.

That commentary team and dog shit?

VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL.

I’m not a big fan of Felder’s commentary personally, but I’m a huge fan of his as a fighter. Dude always brings it and has proven he’s willing to go to war time and time again. I like RDA too and was hoping he would beat Islam, but I’m definitely rooting for Felder now.

Took a fight on five days notice. At 155. Still five rounds. Is a better commentator than you'll ever give him credit for and he's a JBG disciple. The man will probably lose this weekend but he should have won your support and respect.

Also...

indeed!

and great little clip - I had only seen the longer version from the side camera. Worth a watch if you aint’t seen it! A great perspective, and unless you are a big RDA fan it’ll make you a fan!

indeed!

and great little clip - I had only seen the longer version from the side camera. Worth a watch if you aint’t seen it! A great perspective, and unless you are a big RDA fan it’ll make you a fan!

Cancer has effected my life through someone else. Fuck cancer. I really like RDA. The guy is awesome. So is Paul. I just hope the fight is good.

I dare you to listen to Thomson, BJM and Goldie and not get a headache or lose brain cells.

VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL.

tbh, McCarthy was my main problem with the broadcast. Too condescending for a non-fighting color commentary guy

tbh, McCarthy was my main problem with the broadcast. Too condescending for a non-fighting color commentary guy

Not Thomson sucking everyone off endlessly and Goldie almost unable to finish a sentence?

I wasn't particularly a fan before but thats a very touching video.

This is good for RDA too. His chances of winning are better than they were against Islam, and a win over Felder is great for his LW ranking.

VIRTUALLY IDENTICAL.
I have to agree, I tuned into some of the last Bellator and wtf...Goldie is loud and sounds angry now lol, BJM sounds like and arrogant asshole and Thompson...well he wasn't too bad just a bit stupid. But Goldie really sounds different like he was told to bring more energy in it and now sounds like hes the new slim jim spokes person.

Cancer has effected my life through someone else. Fuck cancer. I really like RDA. The guy is awesome. So is Paul. I just hope the fight is good.

Sorry to hear that. I have weirdly had no direct experience with it, but do appreciate it’s sweeping and horrific effects within nearly all societies.

That’s great to hear about RDA! Glad his fight wasn’t cancelled then. (Honestly I know nothing about him other than watching him fight.)

Also...

Everything you said was true except that he’ll probably lose.
RDA is almost fucking 40 with a ton of damage taken in his career. It’s his first fight back at LW after having so much trouble making 155 that he ran to 170 at an old ass age.
It’s a toss up at worst but I expect Felder to win. And yes, I have money on Felder.

I don't like him much as a fighter and I think he's ranked like 6 spots higher than he should be, but anyone who takes fights on short notice has my respect. Also, I think he's one of the better fighter commentators.

No, I don’t like him and think he is a real middle of the road fighter.

I thought Felder did enough to get the nod against Hooker, and he gave "Do Bronx" his most recent loss. Both guys considered top 5 ish right now.

Paul gets shit on quite a bit and I honestly don't get it. How any real mma fan can discredit him and not be a fan is beside me.

Also...

Agreed. I don't get the hate for Felder. I find him a stand up dude.

Josh Thomson shilling is Josh Thomson doing Josh Thomson things.
Josh Thomson shilling for Cris Cyborg was cringeworthy af
Yeah but when Chael does it people like it. It's called doing your job, everyone's got a dumb ass specheel they don't want to say but sometimes do. That would be like you working at Tesla and shitting on them on the clock

Back