Put Respect on Paul Felder's Name

Nah he cried like a baby in the octagon because he was "robbed" against Hooker but was pretty damn happy when the judges "robbed" Barboza wasn't he..

Nah he cried like a baby in the octagon because he was "robbed" against Hooker but was pretty damn happy when the judges "robbed" Barboza wasn't he..

He cried because he missed his daughter and was thinking of retirement. FOH.

He cried because he missed his daughter and was thinking of retirement. FOH.
tenor.gif

Agree with the OP.

People don't like his commentary? fine, but you just have to give him respect as a fighter, as most others on here have mentioned, he always brings it.
He goes in there to fight, and is a straight up good dude in my opinion.

they are busy respecting Michael "i don't know who is islam and i have other plans" Chandler

Every fight that I remember with Felder has been great to watch.
Massive respect for this dude.

You take what goes your way, he's smart enough to understand that.

is there anyone disrespecting him right now? i'd say he gets more respect around here than most.

I honestly was only interested in seeing if a hype train got derailed. Now that that fight got scrapped, i honestly have no interest in this card what so ever. But Felder desrves some respect for stepping in on short notice, plus the guy has no quit in him either.

Back