Push-Ups and Dips

Hard Son

White Belt
Reaction score
I train monday, wednesday and friday with a full body routine and tuesday, thursday, saturday I do arms and intervals.

I got skinny/small arms compared to the rest of my body so training them specifically to get a bit of size and strength.

Dips are my primary tricep building exercise, I just wanna know that they won't contribute to overtraining as they do hit the chest somewhat (yes, I try to stay as upright with my dips as possible).

I train monday, wednesday and friday with a full body routine and tuesday, thursday, saturday I do arms and intervals.

I got skinny/small arms compared to the rest of my body so training them specifically to get a bit of size and strength.

Dips are my primary tricep building exercise, I just wanna know that they won't contribute to overtraining as they do hit the chest somewhat (yes, I try to stay as upright with my dips as possible).

FAQ you and

fail2it9.jpg

In case you're being serious: check the sticky threads for some proven strength training advice.

If you're looking for body building advice you will need to look elsewhere.

I should've been more specific.

I train full body, excluding arms, monday/wednesday/friday. I train intervals and arms tuesday/thursday/saturday.

I don't train train my arms everyday.

My turn now;

asshole-posters.jpg

They won't contribute to overtraining...

That's what you wanted to hear right?

I train full body, excluding arms, monday/wednesday/friday. I train intervals and arms tuesday/thursday/saturday.

My turn now;

asshole-posters.jpg

HAHA wow this thread has delivered the most epic amount of fail due to this post.

You could do an arm training circuit consisting of:

Pullup
Dips
Chin-Up
Tricep Extension

Do that 3 or 4 times if you are not concerned with Pullup and Dip performance this will be a good way (imo) to train your arms while still doing functional movements.

But you ARE asking questions in a bodybuilding context, so:

6.jpg

Back