Push Press or Mlitary?

Push Press is superior imho.

It teaches you to coordinate leg drive with upper body movements which, after trying to teach a couple people to push press, is apparently a skill people need to practice a lot.

Furthermore, heavier weights are always better.

Go nuts on the push press and ignore the strict press. Strict isn't a bad lift but I don't think it has anything on push press as far as strength and power development.

This thread has turned into yet another case of the blind leading the blind.

Put the fucking bar over your head. Use your kettlebells as boat anchors.

Bullshit, we all know you do reverse grip medicine ball over head presses done one legged on a bosu ball.

AAAAAg45xJsAAAAAADD25A.jpg

Harbinger ^^^

Do both. Rotate it every week or few weeks. Problem solved.

How do I use the search function? Is that a secret reserved for the people who know what the difference is between a Push Press and Military Press?

LMAO nice one hahahaha!

Well, I'll be doing both. I like the concept of lifts that utilize as much of the body as possible, If I knew the exact science I would probably be saying stuff about how it 'teaches' and 'unites' the body to work together :icon_surp
Thus.. I'll do BOTH :icon_chee

Yes, do both, but your #'s will start to plateau after a while of doing them both(assuming you're doing both of them in the same workout). If this happens I would switch them up every week and increase the volume

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back