Punching bags, other punching equipments

NiRinLove

Blue Belt
Reaction score
where is a good place to purchase them. i want to buy a punching bag but it has to be small becaus i have a very tiny room. i just want something that i can punch and practice form accurately and ofcourse must be able to absorb some power. are there any such types of punching bags? the big bulky ones where someone has to hold it wont work since my room has no space for it.

also i need a recomendation for a ear guard for grappling purposes. and also

Try the Wavemaster punching bags; they're freestanding and don't take up that much room. When properly filled, they take power shots well.

Wave Masters are great for in the home. Maybe a B.O.B. Those are awesome too. You can target those things very well. Century has a nice selection, grab a catalog and look for yourself.

Talk to your trainer and try to order something through him. You'll save some cash! He'll probably have a catalog too.

where is a good place to purchase them. i want to buy a punching bag but it has to be small becaus i have a very tiny room. i just want something that i can punch and practice form accurately and ofcourse must be able to absorb some power. are there any such types of punching bags? the big bulky ones where someone has to hold it wont work since my room has no space for it.

also i need a recomendation for a ear guard for grappling purposes. and also

Just bought one of these and I love it! I bought it as a secondary bag, nothing can really replace a good hanging heavy bag. However, i put this in the workout room in my house (small room) and it is great and requires little space. (carefull with the water indoors!)

King Cobra Free-Standing Heavybag at Ringside.com

Back