Media Punches Khabib landed on Conrat

People hate Conor but he's the only fighter ever to win a round off Khabib.

Khabib won the round and the only reason the judge gave it to Conor is cos judges give it to the more money drawing guy, look all the countless examples in boxing or recently Jon Jones. And Khabib was only playing around by deciding not to take him down. Its not impressive.

You have too much hate in your heart my friend.
No hate just appreciating Khabib's underrated skills in the striking departement. Khabib held more than his own in that 3rd striking the supposedly best striker in the 145-170 division :D

Good crisp, fast hands and decent power combined with the goat striking defense make Khabib one of the greatest mma strikers

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

People hate Conor but he's the only fighter ever to win a round off Khabib.

In that very round he was the one hurt and cheated multiple times

If herb dean wasn't doing his best stevie wonder impersonation, conor would have been penalised

But yes, technically you are right he won a round

Conor fans like to use this as a badge of honour

It's more of a badge of honour for khabib, showing him standing in front of Conor and not getting hurt even once

He didn't win anything. Watch the fight again. Conor had one uppercut. Rest of all good punches that had any effect on the opponent were thrown by Khabib. Khabib won that round.

Khabib won the round and the only reason the judge gave it to Conor is cos judges give it to the more money drawing guy, look all the countless examples in boxing or recently Jon Jones. And Khabib was only playing around by deciding not to take him down. Its not impressive.

Disagree, just watched it yesterday and Conor clearly outstruck him in that round.

I was watching Khabib Conrat again and I noticed the shots Khabib was landing on him. Those were some good, hard and fast shots. Think people don't really comprehend and appreciate what Khabib did standing in that fight.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 773016

View attachment 773017

View attachment 773021 View attachment 773020

View attachment 773018

His face right after the fight

View attachment 773019

Conrat was eating alot of shots to the face in the stand up.

I would like to ask my fellow Sherbros and Khabiebers to post all punches to the face Conrat took when the fight was not on the ground in this thread :D

Here is the a link to the fight on the UFC YouTube page:

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773022

This shit is beautiful. Especially the whisky meme. {<jordan}

This is UFC not some Japanese WWE with referee wearing earpiece

Back