Media Punches Khabib landed on Conrat

Khabib loves beating up featherweights. In porier and Conrad. Both Conor who was the featherweight champ and even fights and ww sometimes and porier moved up to lightweight and talks about wanting to fight at ww. Burns, masvidal, cowboy, rda have even went up to ww. When is the great Khabib gonna grow a pair a move up

The face is not busted up what so ever. A few scratches but that's pretty much it.

It’s amazing you trolls think conrat is funny. Lol.
It's not supposed to be funny :D

It's the truth. He's a CON artist and a RAT
Con+Rat = Conrat lol

He conned all you suckers into believing him and he scurried like a rat after he got exposed.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I was watching Khabib Conrat again and I noticed the shots Khabib was landing on him. Those were some good, hard and fast shots. Think people don't really comprehend and appreciate what Khabib did standing in that fight.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 773016

View attachment 773017

View attachment 773021 View attachment 773020

View attachment 773018

His face right after the fight

View attachment 773019

Conrat was eating alot of shots to the face in the stand up.

I would like to ask my fellow Sherbros and Khabiebers to post all punches to the face Conrat took when the fight was not on the ground in this thread :D

Here is the a link to the fight on the UFC YouTube page:

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773022

Is this not fighter bashing to the extreme.?
i got dubs for waaaay less back in the day.

And i don't even care for conor, i like his fights and kahbib too the same, but not a fan of either in anyway.

But this was a bit full on fighter bashing.

nice tit for tat here
TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Conor getting backed up with a shot as he gasps for air
<{Heymansnicker}>
DrearyCheeryDog-size_restricted.gif

Khabib loves beating up featherweights. In porier and Conrad. Both Conor who was the featherweight champ and even fights and ww sometimes and porier moved up to lightweight and talks about wanting to fight at ww. Burns, masvidal, cowboy, rda have even went up to ww. When is the great Khabib gonna grow a pair a move up
- Burns got beat by FW hooker
- masvidal got beat by Al
- Cowboy got beat by FW Conrat
- RDA already got whooped by Khabib

All those guys you mentioned either got beat by FW's, guys that Khabib beat or Khabib himself lol

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

Khabib landed some sweet shots in the contest and one good one that would have kod lesser men.
Conor eat them all and kept coming forward. It was a very entertaining contest.ZomboMeme 03032020170327.jpg

The face is not busted up what so ever. A few scratches but that's pretty much it.
Where are the scratches on Khabib's face?
The 3rd was all standing and Conrat supposedly won that round according to the judges and his nuthuggers.

So where is the damage on Khabib's face?

Khabib Bless

How is saying someone would lose/did lose to another fighter fighter bashing?

And i don't even care for conor, i like his fights and kahbib too the same, but not a fan of either in anyway.

How is saying someone would lose/did lose to someone else fighter bashing?

No fighter bashing here :D

Calling someone Kabob or Conrat is not a major thing lol

Just wanted fellow sherdoggers to discuss the punches Khabib was landing and to post pics or gifs :D

Khabib Bless

It's not supposed to be funny :D

It's the truth. He's a CON artist and a RAT
Con+Rat = Conrat lol

He conned all you suckers into believing him and he scurried like a rat after he got exposed.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 773027
It’s even worse if you’re not trying to be funny.

What's all this Conor 2.0 talk? COnor v.1 got exposed by 2 week Diaz and Conor 2.0 got mauled by Khabib. It's Conor 3.0 and could go as high as Conor 5.0 before he crawls back under his rock into retirement.

nice tit for tat here
TameImpossibleGrayling-size_restricted.gif

Conor getting backed up with a shot as he gasps for air
<{Heymansnicker}>
DrearyCheeryDog-size_restricted.gif
Nice heavy right in that second gif!

Do you by chance have the one with the slap by Khabib?

Khabib Bless

Conor was already gassed at that point and he still won the round. Look what Nate did to Conor when he was gassed.

Nice heavy right in that second gif!

Do you by chance have the one with the slap by Khabib?

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773033

I don’t have it, but yes, Khabib landed plenty in the last three minutes of the third round. Embarrassing for Conor, whose gameplan was to conserve energy in the first two and then go for the finish in the third.

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Khabib in the very first exhange 100 out of 100 fights. Khabib would rather retire the whole sport than face him after seeing what he did to Cowboy at UFC 245 and thats why he flew all the way back to Russia to hide behind his pillow. He is petrified

Back