Media Punches Khabib landed on Conrat

Conor was already gassed at that point and he still won the round. Look what Nate did to Conor when he was gassed.

He used all his remaining energy to just barely outpoint Khabib on the feet

People hate Conor but he's the only fighter ever to win a round off Khabib.

Uberconor 2.0 is the same ole Conor ....lethal early but with shit gas tank and no ground game. He looked spectacular against a washed up, no heart Cowboy who has looked terrible lately. Khabib taps him again.

Where are the scratches on Khabib's face?
The 3rd was all standing and Conrat supposedly won that round according to the judges and his nuthuggers.

So where is the damage on Khabib's face?

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773030
I never said he damaged Khabib's face. All I said was that Conor's face didn't look like he got beaten up, he was fatigued.

Khabib loves beating up featherweights. In porier and Conrad. Both Conor who was the featherweight champ and even fights and ww sometimes and porier moved up to lightweight and talks about wanting to fight at ww. Burns, masvidal, cowboy, rda have even went up to ww. When is the great Khabib gonna grow a pair a move up

You know Conor has 7 lw fights before going in the UFC right ? Even won LW belt in cage warriors. Until he moved down in weight to beat midgets.

Everybody and their grandmother knows conors defense is dog shit. He blocks punches with his face. Has been since Mendes.

Conor Platinum.0 wins if the match is on sea level via flying gogoplata.

Khabib loves beating up featherweights. In porier and Conrad. Both Conor who was the featherweight champ and even fights and ww sometimes and porier moved up to lightweight and talks about wanting to fight at ww. Burns, masvidal, cowboy, rda have even went up to ww. When is the great Khabib gonna grow a pair a move up
The irony of calling Khabib opponents like Conor and Dustin "featherweights" while praising Conor's efforts against Diaz and Cowboy as "welterweights" never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
Uberconor 2.0 is the same ole Conor ....lethal early but with shit gas tank and no ground game. He looked spectacular against a washed up, no heart Cowboy who has looked terrible lately. Khabib taps him again.
Hell of a performance! Easily best WW performance ever and arguably even better than Conor vs Alvarez which most people including Chael Sonnen think is the best ever.
When he takes fighting seriously and is healthy nobody stands a chance against him at 145-170 and that fight proves it.

Everybody and their grandmother knows conors defense is dog shit. He blocks punches with his face. Has been since Mendes.
You got a point here I think. Even Poirier was tagging him good before he got caught. Conrat striking defense does indeed suck.

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Khabib was in Mcgregor's head with the threat of the takedown, that really changes everything. The best part about that is Mcgregor has been in a lot of his opponents heads with the trash talk and the mental pressure but it was the other way around when he fought Khabib. He was over matched mentally and physically in that fight and it looked good on that cocky prick and his millions of retard fans.

Damn dude. Conor really does live in your head rent free.
dTcAHZcg.jpg

Love. Conor cheated non stop and still got destroyed. He was on EPO and still gassed.

Hell of a performance! Easily best WW performance ever and arguably even better than Conor vs Alvarez which most people including Chael Sonnen think is the best ever.
When he takes fighting seriously and is healthy nobody stands a chance against him at 145-170 and that fight proves it.
EBB9163C-6319-430E-A888-3A856C9E971E.gif

I was watching Khabib Conrat again and I noticed the shots Khabib was landing on him. Those were some good, hard and fast shots. Think people don't really comprehend and appreciate what Khabib did standing in that fight.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 773016

View attachment 773017

View attachment 773021 View attachment 773020

View attachment 773018

His face right after the fight

View attachment 773019

Conrat was eating alot of shots to the face in the stand up.

I would like to ask my fellow Sherbros and Khabiebers to post all punches to the face Conrat took when the fight was not on the ground in this thread :D

Here is the a link to the fight on the UFC YouTube page:

Khabib Bless

View attachment 773022

You have too much hate in your heart my friend.

People hate Conor but he's the only fighter ever to win a round off Khabib.
He didn't win anything. Watch the fight again. Conor had one uppercut. Rest of all good punches that had any effect on the opponent were thrown by Khabib. Khabib won that round.

Back