PULL-OUT KINGS HEAD-TO-HEAD: Who Wins The Race To Withdraw?

OP's dad was lead software engineer on a piece of product used by millions of people several times every day for at least the last 3 years. He also flies helicopters and has black belts in aikido and judo and produced a daughter who is about 4 weeks short of completing her doctorate in medical imaging, and a son who is one of the Top 800 posters on Sherdog. So, yeah, OP's dad is aight.

Plus, it's TS, not OP. This ain't the UG.

Keep up.

It sounds like the people of Sherdog aren't the only party wishing OP's dad was a master at pulling out, OP's dad himself most likely cries about his sub par talent birthing such a shitposter.

It sounds like the people of Sherdog aren't the only party wishing OP's dad was a master at pulling out, OP's dad himself most likely cries about his sub par talent birthing such a shitposter.

Ah crap, I just dropped back out of the Top 800.

Don't tell my dad, k?

The HW section is such a shithole.

The mods of sherdog have really fucked up recently.

If Weidman pulls out does he get shit on by sherdog like Aldo did?

If he pulls out immediately following an overtly suspicious sequence of events involving dumped piss samples and two days/three attempts to submit a "random" he might.

If he pulls out immediately following an overtly suspicious sequence of events involving dumped piss samples and two days/three attempts to submit a "random" he might.

Goddamn some of you people are stupid motherfuckers.

The HW section is such a shithole.

The mods of sherdog have really fucked up recently.

It's just a couple of simple facts presented as a reminder to temper expectations. Nothing to get panties bunched around.

You saw how the crybabies acted when it was announced Aldo was out of the Conor fight.

Sherdog is dead, the mods are as bad as TS. These are dark times for fight fans who like to discuss fights over the internet with other fight fans passionate about the sport. Everybodies either scared, or lying, or cheating if they aren't your favorite fighter. Bunch of miserable fucks if ya ask me, but who's asking. /end fight nerd rant

Last edited:
It's just a couple of simple facts presented as a reminder to temper expectations. Nothing to get panties bunched around.

You saw how the crybabies acted when it was announced Aldo was out of the Conor fight.

I know dude. It's not you. I'm having a go at the mods.

Chris Weidman has an unmatched 1:1 ratio of title defenses to title defense pull-outs, as close to a sure thing as you can get in a battle such as this ...

... but Jose Aldo has seniority, after 9 title defenses becoming a certified ace and taking the lead with 5 withdrawals.

Now they have the same date with destiny and finally go head-to-head in the title of P4P Pull-Out King. Who takes it?

Neither in this case! Both make it to the fight.

Its very rare to call a guy to pull out and he actually does. 90% of the time its a surprise.

I know dude. It's not you. I'm having a go at the mods.

tumblr_m6wqbsOApC1qbci2qo1_500.gif

aldo pulls out of every second fight so this one he should be good . my money is on wiedman to pull out.

Neither in this case! Both make it to the fight.

Its very rare to call a guy to pull out and he actually does. 90% of the time its a surprise.

That's the spirit!!!

Would fucking lol if Aldo pulled out again.

UFC would strip him if that happened.

they definitely would. which is ridiculous given how much time Cruz and Cain were given. Plus, although aldo pulls out a lot, he still fights pretty regularly. There should never have been an interim title fight to begin with

they definitely would. which is ridiculous given how much time Cruz and Cain were given. Plus, although aldo pulls out a lot, he still fights pretty regularly. There should never have been an interim title fight to begin with

If it was 2 years for Cruz it should be 2 years for Aldo. It sucks when this happens to belts, but it's dumb if they treat one champ different from another. Especially since Aldo is the longest reigning champ currently and his rate of defenses has been around two per year.

aldo

I thought he pulled out 6 times.

He did. He's pulled out of six fights in the last thirteen he has had scheduled. SO that's 6 pull outs in seven fights. TS trying to get 5 withdrawals in nine fights is playing funny with the numbers.

He did. He's pulled out of six fights in the last thirteen he has had scheduled. SO that's 6 pull outs in seven fights. TS trying to get 5 withdrawals in nine fights is playing funny with the numbers.

Cute. Let me guess - it's only "seven" because being World Featherweight Champion doesn't count unless the letters "U" and "F" are in front of the "C" on your belt, right? Yeah, somebody's playing funny with the numbers but it sure as shit ain't the TS.

And yeah, it's 5 withdrawals for Aldo: 125, 149, 153, 176, 189.

9 defenses. 5 withdrawals. Capiche?

Cute. Let me guess - it's only "seven" because being World Featherweight Champion doesn't count unless the letters "U" and "F" are in front of the "C" on your belt, right? Yeah, somebody's playing funny with the numbers but it sure as shit ain't the TS.

And yeah, it's 5 withdrawals for Aldo: 125, 149, 153, 176, 189.

9 defenses. 5 withdrawals. Capiche?

Actually no, I was a WEC fan prior to ever watching the UFC, and have vigorously argued that the WEC belt for lower weight classes is equally prestigious as the UFC belt.

I'm only counting seven, because all six times Aldo has pulled out of fights have been in his last seven fights. I actually cannot remember him ever pulling out of a fight prior to coming over to the UFC.

Actually no, I was a WEC fan prior to ever watching the UFC, and have vigorously argued that the WEC belt for lower weight classes is equally prestigious as the UFC belt.

I'm only counting seven, because all six times Aldo has pulled out of fights have been in his last seven fights. I actually cannot remember him ever pulling out of a fight prior to coming over to the UFC.

Right, but the reason I went with all 9 defenses is fighters tend to pull out more after becoming champ than before (for obvious and understandable reasons) so all of a champ's defenses play into it.

But now you mention it, I actually should have played goofy with the numbers and gone with 7. It would've made the original post even more dramatic.

Back