Social Public Official fired after refusing to call black woman Doctor

Yeah 4 posts a day means there is no way I have the time to have a life outside of Sherdog or hold down a real job. Especially, when the last 12 months the majority of white collar jobs are stuck at home...

great point!

4 posts a day on a karate website’s political section, every single day, for how many years in a row?

And you’re telling other strangers they aren’t ready for the real world because of their degree? Lol.

On the other hand, as a professional, you should probably not start a problem where there necessarily isn't one, and focus on the actual task at hand instead of wanting to gratify your ego by being addressed with honorifics.

Glad I live in a country where none are used, to be honest. Because I'd struggle with that sort of thing. Just so pretentious and stupid. Superficial bullshit.
It must be nice having free speech as you do. It’s fading away here in the USA.

4 posts a day on a karate website’s political section, every single day, for how many years in a row?

And you’re telling other strangers they aren’t ready for the real world because of their degree? Lol.
4posts across all forums. Of which many are memes and UFC forum. But yeah 2’minutes a day on average or 1/5th of a persons morning shit definitely disqualifies someone from being far better off and suited for the real world than a career student getting a worthless pay-for-play meaningless 9 year degree...

4posts across all forums. Of which many are memes and UFC forum. But yeah 2’minutes a day on average or 1/5th of a persons morning shit definitely disqualifies someone from being far better off and suited for the real world than a career student getting a worthless pay-for-play meaningless 9 year degree...

you ducked answering the simple question because you’re embarrassed. you claim she’s not ready for the real world when you’ve been posting on a karate forum every single day, multiple times a day, for over a decade straight and are in here now throwing a bitch fit about a person you know nothing about’s debt and readiness for the real world and defending yourself by talking about how many memes you post year after year? Lol.

On one hand I can't stand these kinds of people who demand you call them Doctor or some other type of title, as some sort of ego trip. On the other hand the guy is a public official, so should have just accepted her request, and not make a bigger issue than it really is. She's a young black woman so of course the incident made the news and the race angle was pushed, and he was let go from his job as the Zoning commissioner.

https://6abc.com/carrie-rosario-greensboro-tony-collins-dr/10554113/

Just more brain-dead race card pushing.

Race had nothing to do with it, the officer lost his cool when she interrupted him to "correct" him. He was just reading the info that was given to him.

Yeah he probably should have just said "sorry, doctor". But to be fired over this and labelled a racist? Fucking shame on these people.

If you put in the time and hard work to get the doctorate why not insist people address you correctly?

As someone with a PhD, I can tell you that only insecure people would insist on being called that.

I live in the academia bubble, where people have PhDs from MIT, Harvard, UT, etc in engineering and sciences, and not a single person even bothers to sign their emails with titles or credentials.

My guess is that people insisting on being called "Dr." got some social/arts PhD lol.

I would and I have. You guys are literally thinking of some white bread 1960s family peering through the blinds at a new black family moving in across the street and saying to themselves "look at those uppity :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s!"

It's pretty funny actually. Stop being so careful around people all the time. If someone ia acting uppity, it's ok to call them out on it.

So you use this term to describe black people while in the company of other black people?

I'm guessing that's a hard no.

Dr. Death is the only true doctor . . . ;)

Hoping you're talking about David Schultz.

1miUf2G.gif

So you use this term to describe black people while in the company of other black people?

I'm guessing that's a hard no.
Yes, I've used the word uppity to describe black people, in front of other black people. I've also dropped n bombs in front of them too!

It's quite hilarious to read all the liberals on this site talk about black people this, and black people that, when you can tell from the posts they probably know few if any in person. Most black people don't even give a crap about most of the stuff a lot of you cry about on here, and a lot of the ones that do, don't see white people as their equals, so their opinion/world view means nothing to me anyway.

As I've mentioned for the 3rd time in this thread alone. Most people in real life just aren't this sensitive. Those that are, are usually too weak to speak up and say anything face to face.

Yes, I've used the word uppity to describe black people, in front of other black people. I've also dropped n bombs in front of them too!

It's quite hilarious to read all the liberals on this site talk about black people this, and black people that, when you can tell from the posts they probably know few if any in person. Most black people don't even give a crap about most of the stuff a lot of you cry about on here, and a lot of the ones that do, don't see white people as their equals, so their opinion/world view means nothing to me anyway.

As I've mentioned for the 3rd time in this thread alone. Most people in real life just aren't this sensitive. Those that are, are usually too weak to speak up and say anything face to face.

I call BS here, never hear people say shit like that except online. You don't see it in movies or on TV either. Y'all need to leave the 50's.

I call BS here, never hear people say shit like that except online. You don't see it in movies or on TV either. Y'all need to leave the 50's.
Yeah, well you need to take off your double face mask and face shield, go outside and interact with some black people.

Dude didnt respect his paycheck enough to stay professional in a professional setting.

Why is this thread 13 pages long?

We all would be on hurt street had we conducted ourselves in a similar fashion.

you ducked answering the simple question because you’re embarrassed. you claim she’s not ready for the real world when you’ve been posting on a karate forum every single day, multiple times a day, for over a decade straight and are in here now throwing a bitch fit about a person you know nothing about’s debt and readiness for the real world and defending yourself by talking about how many memes you post year after year? Lol.
Throwing 5 posts a day up when you are on a cigarette break is like 5 minutes of your time in Mayberry or the heavies.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of my posts came that way.

its only the last few years where a lot of people started heavily into politics

Can we get this man a Go Fund Me page? I will drop $100 on him like I did the Rittenhouse, The Cop, and the Holiday Inn kid.

5pyzq1f3hfe01.jpg

Last edited:
Back