PS2 or XBox... what should i buy???

mayby your right..we will wait and see but i thogt that he was going to buy it now?

yeahh know the PS2 has a lot better games than the X-box. I personally bought the X-box because the ufc game is coming sooner on X-box and my little brother has the PS2 and that sucka lives two hours away and i could trade machines with him. I don't have any x-box games yet. I rent that Halo game and is good. The ufc game they told me in the store is coming the 28.

Damn, vere hard decisions!!!!!! Both sound very good!

Beat me, wassup fellow Hawaiian! Where u from bro?? Good to see another Islander in here.

PS2 and XBox are both good systems. But which one is better for my money? More features, better graphics, speed, etc. Thanks guys, appreciate it bros!! Keep them coming!

As someone who developes games for both PS2 and XBox, I will tell you that many developers will drop PS2 the second it isn't the world leader anymore. While many aspects of the machine are pure genius, it is a bitch and a half to make games for it. XBox (and Gamecube, for that matter) is a far superior machine in most aspects, even with out the hard drive/ethernet. But the only thing that really matters is what system has the most fun games. PS2 has such a solid foundation of games, I think it is the best to buy for your self right now. In one years time, things will probably be different. Once Sony and Microsoft have their networks up and able, and XBox has a year's worth of titles availible, it might very well edge PS2 as the leader. Both PS1 and PS2 were more or less shit (games wise) for the first year, the BAM! quality titles just came from everywhere. XBox on the other has two or three instant classics at LAUNCH. Amazing. I admit I more or less baught an XBox just for Halo, which I had been waiting for from 3 years now.

Whichever one you buy, there will be great games. PS2 is the one with the best liberary NOW, but XBox is well prepared for the future. I have both, love both. They are both great machines.
P.S. for those of you that hate the XBox's shitty controller design, I played with the Japanese one and its much better. Word it they will switch to that one when all the U.S. ones are sold. Thank god!

Oh an if we are talking "for the money", then you get way more for your 300 bucks if you get an XBox. Way more.

Knee, thanks for the info bro! U seem to know exactly what your talking about. Maybe i should just follow u and buy both systems. I know both are awesome, and i can get the best out of both. Halo is a fuckin awesome game. I cant wait for the UFC and Pride games too.

Thanks again bro!

I saw this extra that pitted the three systems against each other, they had kids doing the rating and xbox won! These were celebritie kids so it must be right.

I bought a dreamcast and I only have one game, UFC

which system is gonna be the best for pride and UFC games?

hey Shooto i say wait it out man i see in the near future ps3 or better yet the okama game shpere. Man, if u got the money hey buy both systems and if u want to choose one of course u get more features from the x box that the ps2 at 300 bucks and if u got patience then wait til x box gets better games but if u cant wait than get a ps2 my opinon is that the game console will have a trend like pc once u get a console that u think is the **** it will be outdated in a couple of months. Its your choice(ps2/x box) or save the $300 and go have a good time at femme nu or rock za

I'm just hoping that we will be able to play tekken tag online so i can find the guy who won the tekken tag tourny and kick his ***!

Hahaha, thanks fellow Hawaii bro!! I like the idea of FemmeNu and Rock Za too. Nice looking girls over there!

Anyhow, i think i'm gonna get both of them. I got some extra X-Mas money to spend, and why not treat myself to something kool. I can't go wrong.. its a win-win situation if i buy both!

Thanks, Knee. Your post really help me a lot I had some cognitive dissonance when I bought the X-box. I was having my doubts. One more day p***es and i still don't have any games. The guy from the store now told me that the UFc game is coming January 9. **** him1!!

Vene, go out and get some games already!

Both XBox and PS2 each costs $300 right?? Then i going to buy extra controllers, and memory cards! What else do i need??

I haven't bought games because I can only buy one game until february I got the water until my knee. I got couple traffic tickets that fock me up last month. I am going to buy UFC and wait until everything gets back to normal, and pretty broke right know. That's why you see me a lot posting in here lately. I am actually not that broke but I am planning a trip to Ukraine next year with my gf. It's going to be nice, she told me that you can sky in there for like 10 bucks a day. You don't need to buy memory card for the x-box..it has a hard drive, unless you want to take your save games to a friends of yours or something like that.

Damn bro! U lucky man!! Yes, its gonna be a fortune!! I see where your coming from though. Yeah, im waiting for the UFC and Pride games too. Its gonna be so awesome, i cant wait any longer. Right now, im playing Tekken and Dead or Alive 2 on Dreamcast. Its aiight, but not the same. The UFC game for dreamcast is generic.. its suck so bad!! I hope the future games are gonna blow this one out of the sky!! We shall see...

damn I never played the one in dreamcast but I heard that it was pretty good. Fuck!!! I read in the previews that the new game is basically the same shit with more fighters and better graphics...fuck!!!
is the game that bad, shooto? (in dreamcast)

Vene, well it ain't terrible... but, it ain't all that either! Personally, i think some of the fighters look generic, and the moves are crazy! Some of the fight sequences are really fake, and some punches/kicks are kinda dumb! For the most part, i think its ok. I bought it because i wanted to play a UFC game. I hope the newer versions are better. It seems that way so far...

What games are u going to buy for XBox?

UFC for dreamcast is the best concole game ever made IMO

but I am not into that role playing sh*t so that limits the playing feild.

I got a game cube today from my bro, its allright not to impressed

Back