Proud Boys assault a photographer

You people have really made me lose faith in humanity. I don’t understand how anyone could try and defend this video.

Man, if only you applied like a portion of this scrutiny to known fraud Andy Ngo, you might be slightly more tolerable. It's not that I wasn't expecting this kind of comments, you guys are very predictable.

You guys are just dishonest.

Andy NGO had his fucking head bashed in covering what the MSM won't.

If you think that's bias, you are lost.

You guys are just dishonest.

Andy NGO had his fucking head bashed in covering what the MSM won't.

If you think that's bias, you are lost.
Is that when he had his "brain hemmorhage"? And he was up and about, talking and shit, the next day?

Mr. "condemn your own sides crimes" chimes in!

I just wish you guys were more vigilant about condemning assailants then the soccer kick people in the face or burn a store down in the name of "social justice ".

I can unequivocally condemn the actions in the OP (if it is true as depicted) .

The question is, can you do the same of antifa and BLm when they attack police officers and/or other innocent folk?

I just wish you guys were more vigilant about condemning assailants then the soccer kick people in the face or burn a store down in the name of "social justice ".

I can unequivocally condemn the actions in the OP (if it is true as depicted) .

The question is, can you do the same of antifa and BLm when they attack police officers and/or other innocent folk?
I don't think I've ever condoned it. I've always made fun of Antifa. I don't think police officers and/or bystanders should be attacked by Antifa/rioters. I don't think cops should attack reporters. I don't think Proud Boys should attack them either.

There's only one group that gets protection from the cops and you know it's true.

Yes...yes we do.

There are actually a legion of morons here who think proud boys commit more crime than BLM and antifa

BLM/Antifa can burn down cities and murder people..... gets merged. A Proud Boy member pushes a cameraman, needs its own thread.

giphy.gif

No you have no idea what you're talking about you classroom cuck.

The video ABSOLUTELY doesn't show what happened right before the proud boy throws punches and the video appears to be deliberately edited to mask that.

You're a piece of lying trash, I'm so sick of these lies.

And you have the nerve to mention critical thinking?

Take a walk my child.

I guess you have the unedited video or are you going to continue to make baseless claims?

You have the gall to question him with zero evidence stating otherwise. Now videos are lying, unless they are from Trump or PV.

You people have really made me lose faith in humanity. I don’t understand how anyone could try and defend this video.
Yeah, it's scary. The BLM and Antifa blinders are real.

unless the photographer physically attacked or spit on them, those punches were not justified

Yeah looks like he just gave him a 1-2 unprovoked. That's a real lowlife move, on par with a sucker punch from behind..

Back