Proud Boys assault a photographer

Yeah, it's scary. The BLM and Antifa blinders are real.

If you support the proud boys, approve of what they are doing, or don’t call them out on their shit, then you are as bad as anyone on the left.

Thank you. You're the first.

What did you think would eventually happen though. We've had months of one side being assaulted and murdered. The media actually egged it on. There were posters defending the assassination of a Trump supporter in OR. I'm not even sure if more than 2 or 3 leftist posters condemned that assassination when it first happened.

This is the blowback many of us were warning you about. You can not expect one side to be civil while the other side is not

What did you think would eventually happen though. We've had months of one side being assaulted and murdered. The media actually egged it on. There were posters defending the assassination of a Trump supporter in OR. I'm not even sure if more than 2 or 3 leftist posters condemned that assassination when it first happened.

This is the blowback many of us were warning you about. You can not expect one side to be civil while the other side is not
Proud Boys have never been civil, lol.

No that's you.

I just know that the left and antifa employ a variety of tactics to create propaganda to demonize people like the proud boys.

It's not that the proud boys are completely innocent, it's that the left has zero credibility anymore and has proven themselves to be lying provocative agents of marxism.
What's it like being a total idiot?

It's different when MillionMAGA march members are jumped. Way different. Because they support trump they are Nazis. And it's okay to punch Nazis.

You guys are just dishonest.

Andy NGO had his fucking head bashed in covering what the MSM won't.

If you think that's bias, you are lost.

Ah yeah, the brain damage.

From the cement milkshake.

{<jordan}

i hope you got this same energy when BLM/Antifa assault people

Yeah, "imagine" like you all already don't do that.

Ppl don’t post every single time antifa/BLM attack on journalists cause it happens so often it’s no longer news, just reality

you posted pround boys attacking a journalist cause it rarely happens

Proud Boys vs Pride Boys is the crossover promotion super event to make.

The legends of Pride FC vs today’s righteous street warriors of freedom

The issue is framing. That short clip's first half is that group chanting 'the media sucks' and then cuts to the assault on the 'cameraman.'

Why bother with the first half when whomever edited it could have shown the 10 seconds before the assault took place.

Not saying whatever happened justifies the assault, but the left's propagandists which use such clever editing tricks to hide context have lost all benefit of the doubt a very long time ago.
Why does a guy doing his job as a photojournalist need the benefit of the doubt when he gets assaulted by some thug? YOUR moral compass is out of skew here. It's sad that you don't recognize that.

Proud Boys have a history of trying to chase away reporters and photographers. They don't want their crimes to be documented too much.

Only by Andy Ngo so he can doctor the footage.

Uniformed slobs attack a photographer unprovoked.

Look at their clothing, by the way. Do you think they're wearing Fred Perry polos because they like the style? I'm thinking about another right wing gang that likes to wear Ralph Perry polos as a uniform, I just can't come up with the name...

I'm sure the guy delivering the punches will gain a stripe or two, as Proud Boys need to get into violent fights and get arrested by cops to rise through the ranks.

It didn't happen because Proud Boys don't exist, just like genders.

<seedat>

Back