Proud Boys assault a photographer

I'm wondering if the criminal's Proud Boy membership will be revoked now, since they're so against assaulting people?

Proud Boys wouldn't exist if leftists weren't scum lol. Really though they started because liberals pushed too far and set a tone of hatred against white males.
Poor extremists.

TyD98zy.jpg

Being in a gang, spending their lives chasing protests to get into fights, not paying child support...?

This Answer ia too straighforward and a bit too serious.

I thought you would they are proud of masturbating to Chuck Norris

Looks like the same dude who attacked another protester and got jumped

"Photographer"

Just like their "medics".

Never trust the left!
I know. Lmao at photographer.

someone should insert the training video of the Antifa Seal Team 6. Remember, in Larping world you make up each persons role.

I know. Lmao at photographer.

someone should insert the training video of the Antifa Seal Team 6. Remember, in Larping world you make up each persons role.
Is there any indication he is not a photographer? And what's the justification for assaulting him? I thought you guys hated violence and would certainly never initiate it.

Until there's footage that yes, you do initiate it and then it's just shrugs.

Kneejerk reaction is, yep another reason to hate on the "Proud Boys". That may not even be wrong.

However, this video is an encapsulation of the mistrust people have in the media. We get a bunch of dopes marching down the street making fools of themselves and then we cut immediately to an assault on a photographer.

What happened in between? What are the circumstances that lead to the confrontation?

This video stinks of the same manipulation of the one where those "Black Hebrew Israelites" instigated a situation with those Catholic high school kids and then that douchebag "Tribal Elder" when after the kids instead of the douchebags that started the whole thing.

This thread should be in the trash.

Is there any indication he is not a photographer? And what's the justification for assaulting him? I thought you guys hated violence and would certainly never initiate it.

Until there's footage that yes, you do initiate it and then it's just shrugs.
That video is edited more than a MSM Reich story about Hunter Biden.

You really think those guys would be that upset over somebody just filming? I know you are naive but...

There are only countless examples of those same leftists blindly throwing objects, mace, urine, fecal matter, Molotov cocktails etc..

For every thousand blatant Antifa and BLM attack on people there is one doctored video like this

Please don't show the Proud boys being criminals

{<BJPeen}

Kneejerk reaction is, yep another reason to hate on the "Proud Boys". That may not even be wrong.

However, this video is an encapsulation of the mistrust people have in the media. We get a bunch of dopes marching down the street making fools of themselves and then we cut immediately to an assault on a photographer.

What happened in between? What are the circumstances that lead to the confrontation?

This video stinks of the same manipulation of the one where those "Black Hebrew Israelites" instigated a situation with those Catholic high school kids and then that douchebag "Tribal Elder" when after the kids instead of the douchebags that started the whole thing.

This thread should be in the trash.
Op has a narrative to push all the way from another country. Imagine being such a pathetic cuck you actively post propaganda about a country you know nothing about?

Back