Protesters laying bodybags TDC officially passes 100,000 deaths

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26521-1382558438-16.gif

Here is a Brazilian playing soccer against the Germans in World War II.

WWII = Hollywood creation conjured up by the globalists in order to establish the UN, the EU and to create a one world government.

6e0f991e28088eab2c2548554a5675b8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1-1187207.gif

I wonder if any of them were 18.
Uh, those chicks look like they're in their 30s.

Good find on the OJ pic. Irrefutable proof that Donald Trump was OJ Simpson's accomplice in a double murder.

<JagsKiddingMe>

How much do they get paid for these theatrics?

Basic pandemic dynamics suggest that America would be ahead of the game when it came to reopening then.

Basically pandemic modelling huh me thinks you are talking out ya arse.

Don't pretend you know things.

Where are the bodybags for the 250K Americans who die every year from medical malpractice?

Lmao, this whole thing is such a psyop. 100K is nothing, especially considering the fact that most of these people were already on deaths door, and they're openly admitting to inflating the death rate. But let's go ahead and continue to ruin society and eradicate our freedoms over nothing.

People are acting like death was not a part of life before this virus. We were all immortal! Especially those in nursing home that Cuomo ORDERED to be infected.

Last edited:
Basically pandemic modelling huh me thinks you are talking out ya arse.

Don't pretend you know things.

Dude, Dr. Fauci explained this on national tv every single day for a month. How do you still not understand?

I am asking a question about how Obama was treated when over 50 million Americans got sick from the Swine Flu. I don't recall anyone giving him any shit over something he had no control over.

I addressed your original question and it’s a fact check article. No offense, but did you read the article? It vindicated Obama.

How could Obama be blamed when the article states he did issue state of emergency early on so his critics could NOT have an opportunity to criticize him in the first place except by years later this lie was posted on Facebook.

Bush Jr. was criticized and rightly so for the Federal mishandling of Katrina’s destruction in Louisiana. He was criticized because his hands-off style and inept officials were incapable of doing anything. He realized that he had to be hand-on and force officials to be accountable.

Trump behaves like an egotistical buffoon that has cost people’s lives. If he didn’t act like an idiot his critics would resort to fabricating fake news.

Every Western country including Japan were too arrogant and underestimated this virus. I’m not anti-Trump across the board on all of his policies. My posts have concerned with people being very short sighted and engaging in the partisan bickering and the usual clown antics of idiotic meme pictures that’s part of Sherdog. No retort? Post a clown meme post.

My concern is that pandemics will get worse as globalization and human encroachment into wildlife that will create more pandemics. Even the mass production of poultry and pork has caused outbreaks.

But I do agree the left and some reporters seem to try to get Trump to accept some blame which he refuses to do. He made a video to spin the timeline and his own video shows a huge gap in February of any response from him which was pointed out by a reporter. How dumb can Trump be? If you’re going to try to present your side of the story, but you actually discredit yourself then get upset some reporter points that out?

Who sent the corona carrying residents from hospital back into nursing homes undoing everything the lock down was for?

Protest those guys.

When I read the local news sites, people are livid at the Governors that did this. They should of known better.

Maybe we can pass 10 million if we keep counting people who died from other things. The numbers don't mean a damn thing to the people who aren't seeing any evidence that the virus is as deadly as the hype. I know people who work in hospitals and large grocery stores., who I've been talking to on a regular basis since this all started, and they say there's less people in the hospitals, and the COVID-19 deaths have been at the same level ,and same demographic, that dies from the flu every year. They haven't been sick, and they haven't know anyone that's been sick. If this virus was as bad as people are saying then why doesn't any of the young cashiers and other workers at Walmart get sick and die? They weren't wearing mask for weeks.

The virus kills people that could easily die from the regular flu. There's too many people with months of real world experience who can't see the threat justifying the weird tyrannical orders that don't even make sense. They aren't going to be talked into it seeing it. I won't wear a mask because it's unnecessary at this point. If a cloth mask doesn't protect me against the virus, then why would I wear it? I'm not walking around coughing and hacking so it doesn't matter. If I was I would stay home or wear one of my good mask. Trump is going to come out of this better off than he was, because democrats are too stupid to stop imprisoning their people when other states are opening up and freeing the people and having a quicker economic comeback than expected.Does anyone really believe the states that stay shutdown will blame their circumstances on Trump, when they can see the success of other states? Democrats are more likely to lose races no one thought was possible if they stick to this stupid plan.

Then when Trump says liberate, he will send in reinforcements. There's no way the CCP controlled democrats, who went after Trump in one of the biggest abuses of power we've ever seen, are going to be allowed back into power. Traitors and seditionist won't just walk back into the White House, and there are government forces ready to stop it. #WarRoomPandemic #BeijingBiden #CPDC

This body count is on Trump's hands? Governors like Cuomo have no blame here, eh?

I'm checking the deaths per capita. US is looking pretty good.

BTW - good for Trump for getting outside and getting some exercise.

US is one of the top 10 worst deaths per capita.. what are you on about?

Dude? I’m not kidding, you should look into what happened there. I’m not interested in the politics of the situation whatsoever, I’m completely apolitical, I have no affiliation to any party and have never voted. Roughly 60% of the deaths in NY were in long term care facilities and that can be directly attributed to Cuomo’s decisions. It’s not really a question at this point.

Dude? I’m not kidding, you should look into what happened there. I’m not interested in the politics of the situation whatsoever, I’m completely apolitical, I have no affiliation to any party and have never voted. Roughly 60% of the deaths in NY were in long term care facilities and that can be directly attributed to Cuomo’s decisions. It’s not really a question at this point.

"I'm not political I just regurgitate dumb right wing talking points"

"I'm not political I just regurgitate dumb right wing talking points"
What the fuck? No, man. It’s a fact, not a ‘talking point’. Cuomo absolutely forced covid patients into long term care facilities and as a result, a lot of old and vulnerable patients were infected.

Who the fuck told you that you were a ‘rational poster’? More than half the deaths in New York were in long term care facilities. Your political affiliations have no impact on the fucking facts, dude.

Back