Protesters laying bodybags TDC officially passes 100,000 deaths

This body count is on Trump's hands? Governors like Cuomo have no blame here, eh?

I'm checking the deaths per capita. US is looking pretty good.

BTW - good for Trump for getting outside and getting some exercise.
Golf

Exercise

<Dany07>

the point isn't attacking Trump for going out and getting exercise. It's that he won't hold himself accountable for the same reproach he gave to Obama. He basically lacks the integrity he expects of others. Not that this is the only instance of that (shocker, I know) and if a journalist asks him about it he'll throw a hissy fit and call him or her fake news.

Shut up, Canadian. You have Trudeau. You have exactly zero high ground.

There's a long list of Trump fuck ups he could be criticised for. DeBlasio killing old folks isn't one of them.
My post was more about the typical defense of Trumps cult members.

Couldn't they leave Cold & Flu syrup instead since it literally is 'just the flu' ?

We, Americans, are willing to trade Trump for Truedeau
It's an equal trade. You have to sweeten the deal. At least Trudeau likes to hide away, so that's gotta be worth something extra.

Trump Death Count passes 100k and he is golfing

34vW3.jpg
34vW3.jpg

The rest of the world is reoopening now and ita not contraversal. Only in America are people saying we should turtle for years.

America has one of the highest per capita increases right now, not opening up is because of that.

Had America not squandered it's advantage in not being hit early like Italy you would be ready to open up. But the lock down was a half arsed mess as proven by your case numbers, active case numbers, daily deaths, total deaths.

No matter how slice it America is one of the worst in the world so expecting to be anything other than a laggard in opening up is silly.

Vietnam was also a Democrat hoax.

Hey look, these German and British soldiers playing soccer during the "terrible" and "bloody" World War I

web-xmas-truce-1-ap.jpg

WWI = full of crisis actors, crisis deaths, crisis destruction

Just a creation by the globalists to bring down Trump's economic numbers

America has one of the highest per capita increases right now, not opening up is because of that.

Had America not squandered it's advantage in not being hit early like Italy you would be ready to open up. But the lock down was a half arsed mess as proven by your case numbers, active case numbers, daily deaths, total deaths.

No matter how slice it America is one of the worst in the world so expecting to be anything other than a laggard in opening up is silly.

Basic pandemic dynamics suggest that America would be ahead of the game when it came to reopening then.

You keep saying "better job," but don't offer any statistical differences. For all I know "better job" could only mean lip service with the same number of deaths and unemployed.

If you were forced to put everything you own down on a bet between Trump and Obama, who has the superior intellect? Which would you choose?

If you argue that a superior intellect does not necessarily mean that someone would handle a pandemic better, then by all means, please identify the personality characteristics that you would expect a great leader to have and tell me which man you would bet on...

High IQ? Trump or Obama, if you had to bet your house on it.
Well studied? Trump or Obama
Is diplomatic enough to get things done? Trump or Obama

I see that just the flu bros are now saying that 100,000 deaths isn't a big deal. Who could have guessed that goalpost move?

If you were forced to put everything you own down on a bet between Trump and Obama, who has the superior intellect? Which would you choose?

If you argue that a superior intellect does not necessarily mean that someone would handle a pandemic better, then by all means, please identify the personality characteristics that you would expect a great leader to have and tell me which man you would bet on...

High IQ? Trump or Obama, if you had to bet your house on it.
Well studied? Trump or Obama
Is diplomatic enough to get things done? Trump or Obama
You're asking me questions about both an argument I never made and one I don't care about.

There are a very finite number of different decisions that any President could have made. I do not believe that any President could have prevented the virus from entering the US. I do not believe that any decision would prevent the virus from ravaging the high population density American cities. I don't believe that any President prevents the virus from being particularly devastating to our older population. I believe the virus would be just as ruthless.

You goofs keep trying to convince me that Trump is an idiot. Okay. So if your President of choice were the one handling this situation, what would he have done differently and what would the current death toll, unemployment rate and national debt be as of today? As far as I can tell, there's only one argument to be made, but all I get is "Trump is an idiot so it's worse than my imaginary, unspecified alternative."

Hey look, these German and British soldiers playing soccer during the "terrible" and "bloody" World War I

web-xmas-truce-1-ap.jpg

WWI = full of crisis actors, crisis deaths, crisis destruction

Just a creation by the globalists to bring down Trump's economic numbers
anigif_enhanced-buzz-26521-1382558438-16.gif

Here is a Brazilian playing soccer against the Germans in World War II.

6e0f991e28088eab2c2548554a5675b8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-1-1187207.gif

I wonder if any of them were 18.

They look 25 to 28 years old.

I could see how an incel like yourself would have a hard time figuring out anything about women though.

And what's with the other two photo's? Neither of those men are rapist's like Harvey Wienstein.

Good try though Soy Boy!

Last edited:
Back